Age differences?

My lovers are 16 years younger than myself. I've had one guy 20 years younger.
First hotwife i was involved with was 53 I was 24 back then. Her hubby was 58 when we met. She was older then my mama. I LOVED teasing her and calling her mammy! She would always giggle to that and ask me to stop "You know i hate that. But we could not get enough of each other! Having her hubby present when we were fucking was such turn on for me i would ejaculate some times 3 time and still stay hard...

The biggest age difference is a woman 10 years older than me, who everyone I knew warned me about but I was naive then and it took me 15 months (and a combined loss of about £10,000) before I realised.

My present wife was 33 when we met and I was 60, I am the oldest guy she has been with, but the youngest was just 18 while she was still in the Philippines. My ex wife was just 18 when she went with 2 old guys as a dare. They were 88 and 90 and she said the 90 year old was the biggest and hardest and I have just one photo of the moment they met on the nudist beach near Benalmedena. She was nude and they were there to just look at the naked women on the beach, but they got more than they bargained for that day

It is amazing to watch.
yes it was, he is somewhat inexperienced......not a virgin but not a lot of sex so pretty stright forward missionary although he did lick her for quite a while before. Got 2 rounds out of him, 2 big loads in her pussy and plans for next weekend so pretty good outing.

Reactions: JoshSTUD