Age differences?

yes i prefer younger now lol
The 20 years younger back then was 21 and a virgin... So i cant say that she was fun much in the beginning but chasing her was fun...How ever after a few months banging her became lots of fun! She was in college and lived in a dorm. So every Thursday she would call me and ask me to come and get her the next day and I would after work. We had a routine. stop at the super market, then at the restaurant and then we would go home and go at each other. She was my toy and she would let me do what ever i wanted with her. Lots of times we would not leave my apartment until Monday morning nor would we get dressed.
She was a black lady. She loved me to talk dirty to her during sex. Yes i was her daddy and her master and what ever else i wanted. At some pint while i discovered while fucking her doggie I slapped her ass and tolled her to move it and called her bitch... SHE HATED IT! She didnt mind being my little black slave girl and her master, or her daddy but one thing i could not do was call her a bitch...
As the time progressed sex became more and more intense. She was getting hooked more and more... One Friday i picked her up and as usual we went to my apartment... We got there pretty early evening maybe 6PM and by 2 AM we had sex 5 times... and we were laying down and cuddling and talking and at some point She slided down and started giving me oral... I was surprised and i looked at her and asked her "You have not had enough" "You are my bitch now, mother fucker" She said to me laughing and then continue with sucking....

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
when my wife was 18 she told me about a 35 year old who did everything except fuck her. And it might have started earlier than that !

we married when she was 20. I wasnt aware of this until 15 years after we married but I found out that she fucked a 40 year old right be fore we married and a 42 year old right after we married.

she is now 57 and we have been fantasy talking of finding a black male to cum into our bedroom with us and fuxk her good. We dont really care about age, but personally Id like her to take an older experienced man in his late 60s with a prodigiously enormous cock. i wouldnt mind her finding an 18 yo black boy and let him exercise her good either.

Attachments

• D97CEF3D-F785-42A8-B559-B48BB206FC67.png
    D97CEF3D-F785-42A8-B559-B48BB206FC67.png
    4 MB · Views: 101
when my wife was 18 she told me about a 35 year old who did everything except fuck her. And it might have started earlier than that !

we married when she was 20. I wasnt aware of this until 15 years after we married but I found out that she fucked a 40 year old right be fore we married and a 42 year old right after we married.

she is now 57 and we have been fantasy talking of finding a black male to cum into our bedroom with us and fuxk her good. We dont really care about age, but personally Id like her to take an older experienced man in his late 60s with a prodigiously enormous cock. i wouldnt mind her finding an 18 yo black boy and let him exercise her good either.
Oh my God! Nice ass hole.
I'm 59 and want to take the test of her.
Can I get a chance?

Where r u located ? I am currently taking applications. Of course locale will come into play and I

need a pic and full body shot before I will send application, but in short, yes. Big cocks go to the front of the interview process !

and that asshole has never been tapped !
Oh my God! Nice ass hole.
I'm 59 and want to take the test of her.
Can I get a chance

Where r u located ? I am currently taking applications. Of course locale will come into play and I

need a pic and full body shot before I will send application, but in short, yes. Big cocks go to the front of the interview process !

and that asshole has never been tapped !
Sure! I will send my pics.
Please help me to fuck her

Had a 44 year old give me my 1st taste of
pussy when I was 14.
She taught me how to eat her pussy also.

Only years later did she tell me I was eating
fresh creampies from her dates (She was a
"Kept woman", a common thing back then.
She had 2 to 4 guys that she saw frequently.
1 would pay her rent. Another paid her groceries.
1 paid her utilities, etc, etc).

She could talk/seduce a man into doing
pretty much anything. An amazing woman
in NYC, Greenwich Village, many years ago.