Age differences?

Nice. Perfect split.

Had a 44 year old give me my 1st taste of
pussy when I was 14.
She taught me how to eat her pussy also.

Only years later did she tell me I was eating
fresh creampies from her dates (She was a
"Kept woman", a common thing back then.
She had 2 to 4 guys that she saw frequently.
1 would pay her rent. Another paid her groceries.
1 paid her utilities, etc, etc).

She could talk/seduce a man into doing
pretty much anything. An amazing woman
in NYC, Greenwich Village, many years ago.
At 14 - it is very much early age and that to 44 yrs old. Amazing. Did you get such feeling about xxx?

Nice opportunity

My wife had a 71y guy fuck her in our wedding night , that's the oldest, the youngest she had 15y an Arab boy who fuck much better than i do, she even had a gangbang from bunch of young boys (from 15 to 17y) for 2 hours
Is it? How old she is now?
Hope you like young guy fucking to your wife

When I was in my 20s I used to fuk my neighbour who was in her early 50s . I used to go to her house at the weekends and nights when her husband was out at the pub. She was a curvy red head with big massive tits a large dangling clit. She was so sexy. I was pretty inexperienced at this age she taught me so much. She used to lick my ass while she sucked me off which was amazing and she introduced me to a finger in my ass while I fuked her . Many nights the husband would come home drunk while I was still there pass out on the couch and I would fuk her up stairs without him knowing I was there. I still see this lady around . It was 18 years ago and I still would love to fuk her.

Reactions: Jiggyjiggy
When I was in my 20s I used to fuk my neighbour who was in her early 50s . I used to go to her house at the weekends and nights when her husband was out at the pub. She was a curvy red head with big massive tits a large dangling clit. She was so sexy. I was pretty inexperienced at this age she taught me so much. She used to lick my ass while she sucked me off which was amazing and she introduced me to a finger in my ass while I fuked her . Many nights the husband would come home drunk while I was still there pass out on the couch and I would fuk her up stairs without him knowing I was there. I still see this lady around . It was 18 years ago and I still would love to fuk her.
It's your great experience with a matured lady. Rare chance. You are lucky.
Can you share your fucking story

Reactions: Tof82
It's your great experience with a matured lady. Rare chance. You are lucky.
Can you share your fucking story
The first time I fuked her I was on the way home from a party pretty drunk myself on a summers night . A few of the neighbours were having a few drinks in the garden so I stop off for a chat and got offered a drink so I stayed a while. As the other neighbours dropped of one by one it was just me and carol left. As a young horny guy I was doing the silly drunk flirting with all the daft thoughts kinky thought s going through my head and to much of my amazement she was up for it . Her husband was passed out upstairs after a summers day drinking in the pub. Wee when inside were she started rubbing my already hard cock thro my shorts . She bent does and started sucking my cock it didn’t take long and I had came in her mouth with the best blow job I had ever had. I started sucking her tots and it didn’t take me long to bo hard again . I fuked her on the couch with her legs up in the air for what seemed like seconds and I had came again. She seemed to love it and watch for me coming home late a night a few times before wee started planning it regularly

The first time I fuked her I was on the way home from a party pretty drunk myself on a summers night . A few of the neighbours were having a few drinks in the garden so I stop off for a chat and got offered a drink so I stayed a while. As the other neighbours dropped of one by one it was just me and carol left. As a young horny guy I was doing the silly drunk flirting with all the daft thoughts kinky thought s going through my head and to much of my amazement she was up for it . Her husband was passed out upstairs after a summers day drinking in the pub. Wee when inside were she started rubbing my already hard cock thro my shorts . She bent does and started sucking my cock it didn’t take long and I had came in her mouth with the best blow job I had ever had. I started sucking her tots and it didn’t take me long to bo hard again . I fuked her on the couch with her legs up in the air for what seemed like seconds and I had came again. She seemed to love it and watch for me coming home late a night a few times before wee started planning it regularly
Nice! Accidentally you met her. But I think, she had hidden desire to be fucked by you or someone like you. Because his hubby was enjoying with drink and she wanted to enjoy with wild cuck. 😜 fortunately got you.
Then it was regular....
Any special incident, most joyful or painful?
How long fucked her? Did her hubby meet at any time or kid any

Nice! Accidentally you met her. But I think, she had hidden desire to be fucked by you or someone like you. Because his hubby was enjoying with drink and she wanted to enjoy with wild cuck. 😜 fortunately got you.
Then it was regular....
Any special incident, most joyful or painful?
How long fucked her? Did her hubby meet at any time or kid any
I fuked her for a year on and off then I just fizzled out .I always thought she wanted to fuk me for a while before wee did but I thought that was just my dirty young mind. How wrong was I . 😋she realy love licking my ass she paid a lot off attention to it which I wasn’t sure about at the start but as I got used to her licking a d fingering me I now love it . She realy loved getting her long curly hair pulled hard when I bent her over and loved getting called an old slut when wee fuked that realy got her going . Wish I could fuk her right now tbh

I fuked her for a year on and off then I just fizzled out .I always thought she wanted to fuk me for a while before wee did but I thought that was just my dirty young mind. How wrong was I . 😋she realy love licking my ass she paid a lot off attention to it which I wasn’t sure about at the start but as I got used to her licking a d fingering me I now love it . She realy loved getting her long curly hair pulled hard when I bent her over and loved getting called an old slut when wee fuked that realy got her going . Wish I could fuk her right now tbh
Excellent!
Did her hubby or kids see you?
Any such awkward moment faced till now?
She was enjoying cheating to hubby, I mean

Excellent!
Did her hubby or kids see you?
Any such awkward moment faced till now?
She was enjoying cheating to hubby, I mean
Her kids are the same age as me and they weren’t living at home. Don’t think the hubby knew and I think it’s still just me and carol secret xx

Her kids are the same age as me and they weren’t living at home. Don’t think the hubby knew and I think it’s still just me and carol secret xx
Thanking you for keeping my request and shared your lovely experiences.
Good going. Atleast she has got opportunities to fill her desire and side by side you are enjoying 😉