Age differences?

When she was in her late 30s, my wife did some work for a very charming guy who was in his late 60s. He was friendly but professional until the job was finished, then he took her out for a celebration dinner. After plying her with champagne and good food, he took her back to his hotel room and quickly charmed her out of her dress and panties.

She said he was both skilled and attentive and had a surprising amount of stamina - she ended up staying all night, and he bought her breakfast the next morning!
Smart wife

Same with me. Love hearing of those hotwives that started fucking or sucking in their early teens. My wife fucks younger guys but not as young as I would like. Biggest age difference is about 20 years but she’s in her mid 50s so that’s not as bad as it sounds.
I was 23 when i scored my first hot wife. She picked me up in a club and took me home and had her way with me. She was 53 at the time but she looked to me that she night be maybe 40+ Two years in to a relationship i discovered that she was 55 and i was shocked! She giggled about it and tolled me that i cant dare call her Mommie. Well I could not help my self. I felt obligated to let her know how much I loved Mommy's kitty! Now the younger then me was 18 years. She was 22 at the time, a virgin, and i was 40. I talked to her on line for maybe 2 years. I thought that she might be under age. So one day she sends me a private message and asks me if i was gay. I couldn't believe what i was reading. Why would she ask me that! She tolled me ''All this motherfuckers are god knows where across the country and everyone of them wants to fuck me and you are right here and you are not even trying" Well she made sense. A few days later i took her to lunch then she asked me to take her to the lakefront she went for a swim and then she insisted i show her where i lived. She went in a virgin and came out a virgin no more!

Reactions: owlcuck
*out the blue *
I was seeing a very fit gilf 55 yo we used to meet weekly. I love a age gap,and in my experiences I've seen that if you hit the right spot milfs and gilfs can get really aroused so much so like back in their teen days,to me that's good sex.
I've been with 18 yo also,love these dynamics as well, it depends really how good you get along with the other person on these levels.
My all time fav fantasy would be to have a threesome with a mum and a daughter(would you believe I had the chance and blew it ?) Or with a 18yo and a gilf or milf considerably older,I like strong contrast lol.

The small print: no offence to older ladies in ref to milf or gilfs.. was easier for me to put it in a way everyone would understand.

Reactions: Johnfun
The youngest i have fucked is my wife to be, i took her virginity just after she turned 16, i was 21 and very sexually inexperienced. Weeks later she went out with a man whom she had flirted with since she was 14, he was in his mid 30s, same age as her mother, she intended to allow him to fuck her, topless in his car she bottled doing it.

I had an older male friend, he used to say to me stop looking at the teenage daughters they will teach you nothing, go with their mothers thats where the experience is, i ignore his excellent advice.

So she always looked for older men, the oldest being in his 70s, he said he was in his 60s she decided differently and the youngest a black lad in his early 20s, who was too inexperienced for her.

Another reason why i became a cuck husband, she immediately chased experienced lovers, i remained fixated with a desire to feel firm teenage bodies.

We started when I was 24 and wife was 20. First sex wife had the same year. She quickly moved to guys who were late 30s or early 40s. She loved it. 15 years later she switched completely. Had an affair with a guy who was like 16 years younger to her. Now she is into young guys.

We started when I was 24 and wife was 20. First sex wife had the same year. She quickly moved to guys who were late 30s or early 40s. She loved it. 15 years later she switched completely. Had an affair with a guy who was like 16 years younger to her. Now she is into young guys.
Funny how that happens. :)