Age differences?

I do love wife telling me of the age difference over the years. Her youngest was when she was 18 and fancied a guy in his 50's. He took her on holidays and people thought they were father and daughter which she loved to tease. So far her youngest bull is her present bull of 22 and her oldest was in his 70's.

She likes age difference. We are only 3 years apart but her 1st lover that send us down our cuckolding highway was 42 to her 25. A 17 years difference. Now she's 57 so she's ready to pluck them up as soon as soon as they are legal if given half a chance. There is actually quite a few young hung guys that are interested in "granny sex." So she's had a 40 year difference.

true story....less then an hour ago a 21 year old boy toy filled my wifes pussy with a HUGE load and as per usual she loved taking it in her 57 year old pussy!!

Reactions: Kev627
When starting out my wife was with guys 10-15 years older than her. You can guess, she was younger.
Now, shes 28 and hasnt been with anyone younger than 40. Oldest is 65, one of her best.
Until yesterday. 31 year old. Her youngest yet.

Reactions: Kev627
To me age of a lady was just an other thing to explore. In my young years i discovered that girls my age were not much fun comparing to little bit older ladies...So i became more and more interested and went after the MILF type! So when i was 23 i hooked up with a lady that was 52 or 53 at the time. However i didn't know her exact age. She was very attractive, very sexy and looked a lot younger then her age. I thought she might have been 40 years old. She was also a hot wife. That only added more excitement to a relationship! Relationship lasted for about 5 years. So this lady was about 30 years older then me, she was 9 years older than my mother... . Now age wise the oldest lady I was with was 68. She was a widow. I didnt think sex would be that good but i wanted to try her anyways... Boy was i surprised. She was CRAZY tight and i enjoyed her so much! Now when i was 40 years old i was involved with a girl that was 21 and to my surprise it turned out she was a virgin. In the beginning sex sucked and i was not interested in her much because of it but she kept calling me and talking to me... In the beginning she just didnt care to have sex i had to initiate it every time. But in time it changed and it changed fast! It went from getting some coochie maybe once a month to bringing her to my place on Friday afternoon, getting naked and basically staying naked all all weekend...

Last edited:
Reactions: owlcuck
per mia moglie, 58 anni ma molto molto giovanile, sportiva e tonica, il più vecchio sono io di 66 anni, il più giovane è stato un ragazzo di 25 anni (lei 55) ed amante più vecchio quando lei aveva 45 anni e lui 53. Ora si diverte con uno di 10 anni più giovane

When she was in her late 30s, my wife did some work for a very charming guy who was in his late 60s. He was friendly but professional until the job was finished, then he took her out for a celebration dinner. After plying her with champagne and good food, he took her back to his hotel room and quickly charmed her out of her dress and panties.

She said he was both skilled and attentive and had a surprising amount of stamina - she ended up staying all night, and he bought her breakfast the next morning!