Age?

Same here - also it gets easier as you get older, kids out of the way, more free time for weekend breaks etc and although hubby is still as horny as ever he doesn't have the energy he once did so even more reason to fuck other guys not that I've ever needed a reason lol
The lust of an old milf past 40 .. is pure lust .. and it take the fuck to her maximum pleasure . I would love to be with u for a night IMG_20201119_0011.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: owlcuck and Cathy
Same here - also it gets easier as you get older, kids out of the way, more free time for weekend breaks etc and although hubby is still as horny as ever he doesn't have the energy he once did so even more reason to fuck other guys not that I've ever needed a reason lol
You're definitely right on that. If nothing else being empty nesters means we have a place available at a moments notice. My hubby still has good energy but I still love the excitement of having different cocks.

Hello to all of you in this forum AGE. Most of you are perhaps younger than me and physically stronger and sexually more functional. Until now I tried to keep this game between husband and wife. It got to a point of man going crazy because unhappiness reached the peak. We both are good life partners and love each other. But our sexual relationship is non-consensual (horny and get it over attitude). So the horny one decided to come here. Thanks for reading my story. Welcome your pleasing thoughts.

Last edited:
Hello to all of you in this forum AGE. Most of you are perhaps younger than me and physically stronger and sexually more functional. Until now I tried keep this game between husband and wife. It got to a point of man going crazy because unhappiness reached the peak. We both are good life partners and love each other. But our sexual relationship is non-consensual (horny and get it over attitude). So the horny one decided to come here. Thanks for reading my story. Welcome your pleasing thoughts.
Wish u find ur fantasy here

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
My wife just turned 70 and fucked her 3 Boyfriends all weekend plus myself,so I would say she's hornier
Four guys fucked a wife of 70 years all week end. She is amazingly not only hornier but also physically strong to receive the pounding of all of you guys. Must have had plenty of cum all over her. I am sure she was back at it in the next couple of days. One of these days I hope to get chance to see this kind of woman in person and at least listen to her if she can happily describe here moment with guys.

Four guys fucked a wife of 70 years all week end. She is amazingly not only hornier but also physically strong to receive the pounding of all of you guys. Must have had plenty of cum all over her. I am sure she was back at it in the next couple of days. One of these days I hope to get chance to see this kind of woman in person and at least listen to her if she can happily describe here moment with guys.
I dream of a woman like her love to cum meat her soon !!!@ lucky fuckers. to

Reactions: owlcuck