Aged to perfection

I'm pretty "mature" and I have absolutely no idea why I'm still doing this. My trouble is I guess I'm really a "nymphomaniac" still after all these years. I would deny that in the past because I confused it with "sexual addiction". I'm def not an "addict" but I AM a nympho. I really don't know why, but ever since I got married I couldn't get enough sex with other men and I'm still that way today. Not that I want the desire to go away, and as long as hot guys still want me then I plan to continue letting them have me. I guess I just don't understand it because there are so many younger, hotter girls out there. I love these pics of me taken in July. They make me feel sexy in some way even though I'm older.

1662337972533.png

1662338370786.png

I'm pretty "mature" and I have absolutely no idea why I'm still doing this. My trouble is I guess I'm really a "nymphomaniac" still after all these years. I would deny that in the past because I confused it with "sexual addiction". I'm def not an "addict" but I AM a nympho. I really don't know why, but ever since I got married I couldn't get enough sex with other men and I'm still that way today. Not that I want the desire to go away, and as long as hot guys still want me then I plan to continue letting them have me. I guess I just don't understand it because there are so many younger, hotter girls out there. I love these pics of me taken in July. They make me feel sexy in some way even though I'm older.

View attachment 961478

View attachment 961486
Oh Darling, maybe it's that large clit sticking out that just can't help getting stimulated as you rub it, move or play!!! It keeps you at a heightened state of desire!!! And your gorgeous looks cause heightened state of being desired!!!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702

View attachment 961478

View attachment 961486
Love imagining your splayed labia in that top pic of you squatting - nothing like a voluptuous vulva naturally spread open waiting for a hard cock to surprise it with big, rich, creamy, load. Not surprised you put steel in so many hungry cocks wanting your delicious pussy. Wish I was in the US I’d save up a truly monster load for your pussy.😍

View attachment 961478

View attachment 961486
My wife also wondered why so many of her ex-lovers kept wanting her...I think it's because younger women tend to have more "drama" and think sex is something done after a night of movies and dinner.....and after dark. My wife prefers to have great sex in daytime, then have a good dinner and sleep. Maybe older mature woman are all like that and it works out very well for younger guys. At least that's what we have found...