Aged to perfection

I'm pretty "mature" and I have absolutely no idea why I'm still doing this. My trouble is I guess I'm really a "nymphomaniac" still after all these years. I would deny that in the past because I confused it with "sexual addiction". I'm def not an "addict" but I AM a nympho. I really don't know why, but ever since I got married I couldn't get enough sex with other men and I'm still that way today. Not that I want the desire to go away, and as long as hot guys still want me then I plan to continue letting them have me. I guess I just don't understand it because there are so many younger, hotter girls out there. I love these pics of me taken in July. They make me feel sexy in some way even though I'm older.

View attachment 961478

View attachment 961486
Age is just a number😉

Reactions: owlcuck
I'm pretty "mature" and I have absolutely no idea why I'm still doing this. My trouble is I guess I'm really a "nymphomaniac" still after all these years. I would deny that in the past because I confused it with "sexual addiction". I'm def not an "addict" but I AM a nympho. I really don't know why, but ever since I got married I couldn't get enough sex with other men and I'm still that way today. Not that I want the desire to go away, and as long as hot guys still want me then I plan to continue letting them have me. I guess I just don't understand it because there are so many younger, hotter girls out there. I love these pics of me taken in July. They make me feel sexy in some way even though I'm older.

View attachment 961478

View attachment 961486
Bless you - you're absolutely stunning! Beautiful body. Beautiful mind too, which is even more important. Who would want a woman less experienced, broadminded and mature as you are? I would give anything to have a woman like you! xxx

Sorry age is NOT just a number. That's a cliche.

Literately what I used to be able to do all day takes me all day to do.

I'm 74, my late wife 4 years my junior. By evening we were cooked. On days she 'entertained' it was even worse. But midday was the time that worked.
Okay to younger people age is just a number because it hasn't hit us as hard yet.
But I get what you say.

Im a 40 something guy who likes to look after his appearance, 6ft tall, blue eyes muscular build.
I'm polite and respectful.

I have a real love of mature/senior fems and cpls.

I think life ages women perfectly and they only get sexier with age.

Mature/senior is my choice everytime but I struggle to chat, meet and get to know women and cpls in these age ranges.

So where are all the mature fems and cpls that like younger hanging out??
Hungry wife needs a cum tribute. h423652@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_144212454.jpg
    IMG_20221002_144212454.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 91