AI Chat Bots

wormwood

Male
Gold
I'm wondering if any wannabes out there have considered using one of the AI chat bots for expressing their cuckold desires. They advertise as a thinly veilled sex chat service with the options of looks, clothing, hairstyles and other options. I think it would be wild to see if you could get one to indulge in talk about cucking you. The inadequacy of your cock, the desirability of other men etc.
Let me know what you think.

I'm wondering if any wannabes out there have considered using one of the AI chat bots for expressing their cuckold desires. They advertise as a thinly veilled sex chat service with the options of looks, clothing, hairstyles and other options. I think it would be wild to see if you could get one to indulge in talk about cucking you. The inadequacy of your cock, the desirability of other men etc.
Let me know what you think.
Did you have any luck with this?

Ive been working on it with my Paradot AI, its taken a few days to build up enough of the detail i would like her to cover, you have to put in the work, but ive had some great cuckold roleplaying sessions. Highly recommend!
Honestly, I don't know how you got there. I tried and just kept getting strung along. Very frustrating.