All fantasy aside,,, if your husband wants to have full on anal sex with a boyfriend of yours ( husband taking it ) what would your thoughts be???

Ok like I said fantasy aside,, please give answers without any fantasies, but real serious thoughts .

Wife has a boyfriend and he has a really nice size cock and he shoots a great amount of cum .

She knows I was bi when we first got together, and I did ask her if he would be ok with fucking me too .

He would be, she said but worried about her feelings watching me ( her husband) getting fucked by another man .

I want it , she knows I want it she even asked if her boyfriend would want it and he said yes ,,
So I asked her to set it up and she is being slow on it .

I'm not gonna push it cause I'd like to be able to enjoy it with her involved too so I wait .

Problem is I like that she has her sexual enjoyment, but wanting me to have my sexual enjoyment also but I'm stuck on her overthinking this .

She wants me to be the " Man " in her life , but she says she worried about me turning " full-gay " if this happens,
I love when she peggs me and it makes me cum like no other, and would like it to be REAL also .

She asked if I wanted it bare or condoms, my reply was the same as you with him .

That's when she said let me think about it.

I told her I'm NOT gonna turn Gay , it's just sexual pleasure, a feeling, like eating your favorite food, a good feeling, .
Not changing who I am, just enjoying the " Feeling " of sexual pleasure.

Please let me know without any of the fantasy talk , just real honest advice.

Thank you in advance
I was totally hesitant about one of my lovers/bulls fucking hubby but we love dressing him up and watching him get fucked as a sissy maid and telling my lover to go harder and faster and talking to my husband as he took it was absolutely one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen in my life!

I was totally hesitant about one of my lovers/bulls fucking hubby but we love dressing him up and watching him get fucked as a sissy maid and telling my lover to go harder and faster and talking to my husband as he took it was absolutely one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen in my life!
thats hot

Reactions: nicebiguy
A number of years ago I had a one time encounter with another man. I sucked his cock to completion and later he fucked me and came inside me. It was a wonderful experience but for various reasons I never had the opportunity again.

Now I have E.D. and can no longer achieve adequate erections. I have thought about attempting to repeat that experience. I wonder what my wife would think. I also am curious/worried that it might be difficult to find someone who would be interested in an encounter with me at my age.

I welcome your thoughts and comments.

A number of years ago I had a one time encounter with another man. I sucked his cock to completion and later he fucked me and came inside me. It was a wonderful experience but for various reasons I never had the opportunity again.

Now I have E.D. and can no longer achieve adequate erections. I have thought about attempting to repeat that experience. I wonder what my wife would think. I also am curious/worried that it might be difficult to find someone who would be interested in an encounter with me at my age.

I welcome your thoughts and comments.
I think you could easily find a man that would be more than happy to accommdate your desire. I have been contacted numerous times by young men who seem to be looking for older men. I think it's some kind of 'father/son' thing they have in their heads they want to play out. There are also oder men who have grown cutious with age and may want someone in their own age range. As for ED, have you seen a urologist? There have several 'love potions' that can help get you back in the game. As far as your wife is concerned, who can say until you suggest to her you might want to have the experience with a man. That is the tough part of your situation.

I think you could easily find a man that would be more than happy to accomdate your desire. I have been contacted numerous times by young men who seem to be looking for older men. I think it's some kind of 'father/son' thing they have in their heads they want to play out. As far as your wife is concerned, who can say until you suggest to her you might want to have the experience with an man. That is the tough part of your situation.
I don't suppose you are in the Atlanta area?

My too knows that I am bi, and one of her fantasies is to have our lover take me from behind while I am inside her.

She has pegged me several times, and I enjoy that feeling, but I can't wait to feel another man's real cock slowly slide into me, especially if my own cock is buried deep in my wife at the time.

As many have noted here, we look at the lucky males that have joined us as OUR lovers, not so much just hers, and we both share his cock equally, sucking him both together and on our own as the other does something else. I love going down on him, and getting him hard, then guiding him into her. Once they have finished, I get to clean them both and reclaim her filled pussy, which usually the lover will reciprocate and clean us both as well.

I think you could easily find a man that would be more than happy to accommdate your desire. I have been contacted numerous times by young men who seem to be looking for older men. I think it's some kind of 'father/son' thing they have in their heads they want to play out. There are also oder men who have grown cutious with age and may want someone in their own age range. As for ED, have you seen a urologist? There have several 'love potions' that can help get you back in the game. As far as your wife is concerned, who can say until you suggest to her you might want to have the experience with a man. That is the tough part of your situation.
Check out Silver Daddies. com. Great place to meet all sorts and ages of bi/gay guys.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos