Am I bi if I want to help my wife service a man??

Lol I will then
If you are specifically looking for a bull that you both want to enjoy then possibly but if it happens in the heat of the moment then I’d say no. Have played with cpls where it’s just happened in specific positions shall we say and others that ask and want an open mind bull.

Reactions: owlcuck
i'm always happy to do the fucking and making her cum and cum hubby cleans up afterwards and makes the drinks while i fuck her again
I have even ask hubby to go out to the pub for an hour or so in order for is wife to go wild and bareback

• Love
Reactions: sissymaria
I'd be more inclined to say yes if it's an object or the desired outcome without your having ever tried anything. All kinds of unanticipated stuff can happen in the heat of a sexual interaction. And if you were a cuck-curious husband in an MFM, added in the element of submissiveness to your wife, deference to the other guy, it may open things to all kinds of unforeseeable acts. Sex can be messy, but also beautiful. If it centered around pleasuring her I would not necessarily see that as bi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullish4u2
You are not bi...lots of heterosexual men like to suck cock. It is an enjoyable experience....just like heterosexual women like to lick pussy

Bi is a sexual preference for both men and women (gay/lesbian is only one sex); and bi is a scale from 90 male/10 female to 90 female/10 male and anything in between

just enjoy your sexual moments however they come...they are yours to be enjoyed as you desire

You are not bi...lots of heterosexual men like to suck cock. It is an enjoyable experience....just like heterosexual women like to lick pussy

Bi is a sexual preference for both men and women (gay/lesbian is only one sex); and bi is a scale from 90 male/10 female to 90 female/10 male and anything in between

just enjoy your sexual moments however they come...they are yours to be enjoyed as you desire
I actually disagree. Yes if you want that you may be bi, just like if a woman likes to lick pussy she is likely bi to some extent. But as almost everyone is saying here, who cares - enjoy what gives you pleasure and truly a label like bi doesn’t really define all the difference platitudes of desire.

As others have said I personally wouldn't worry about it or give it a second thought. You could wrap yourself up in knots with trying to label yourself as bi-curious or bi and in the end it doesn't really make any difference to anyone. If you want to experiment with your wife and a bull's cock then go for it (if both are onboard). Hell, even if you decide you want to have a solo hook-up with a guy and its ok with your wife then do that. As a previous poster said a lot of people will have different levels of sexual preferences for men and women and from personal experience they will have different same-sex things they are into or not into.

Reactions: Kogjin
Yes, but why bother to ask yourself. I am very bi and do lots with guys. I won't be fucked and don't like fucking but will suck and take their cum in my mouth and over mty face. My wife doesn't mind me being bi but doesn't know i meet guys. I like dominant guys and like to please them.

I think most people have some degree of bi in them. Just my opinion, of course.

I consider myself bi and so does my wife. We also agree that me being bi is a big part of what makes our lifestyle work.

It's no secret that many men would love to have a bi wife. My wife just happens to feel that way towards me. According to my wife, me sucking her bf's dick is the ultimate act of acceptance I can give to her bf's. If all three of us get some enjoyment, it makes the three-way bond much stronger.

Reactions: Shecuckedme
I think most people have some degree of bi in them. Just my opinion, of course.

I consider myself bi and so does my wife. We also agree that me being bi is a big part of what makes our lifestyle work.

It's no secret that many men would love to have a bi wife. My wife just happens to feel that way towards me. According to my wife, me sucking her bf's dick is the ultimate act of acceptance I can give to her bf's. If all three of us get some enjoyment, it makes the three-way bond much stronger.
That’s make the cuckold lifestyle much more enjoyable. Wish I had the nerves to tell my wife that I’m bi. Hell in recent years I’ve more gay than bi as I haven’t fucked my wife in about 7 years.

That’s make the cuckold lifestyle much more enjoyable. Wish I had the nerves to tell my wife that I’m bi. Hell in recent years I’ve more gay than bi as I haven’t fucked my wife in about 7 years.
If you haven't fucked her so long, she might as well suspect something? Why not trust her and confide? Maybe she surprised you?
After I asked one of my best buddies to suck him off one night when we were drunk and he agreed , there is now nothing I'm afraid to share. It was so freeing ,like after I admitted for the first time I licked to be cucked.

If you haven't fucked her so long, she might as well suspect something? Why not trust her and confide? Maybe she surprised you?
After I asked one of my best buddies to suck him off one night when we were drunk and he agreed , there is now nothing I'm afraid to share. It was so freeing ,like after I admitted for the first time I licked to be cucked.
I haven’t fucked her because of her men not because I’m gay. I love fucking women but we‘ve come to a point where we decided that they will fuck here and not me.
But I’ve heard my wife proclaim her dislike for gay/bi men enough overnight the years So no need for me to try convincing her to accept me.

Reactions: Kogjin