Am I Bi?

I am just starting my Cuck training. We have had one meet. I wore a cage throughout the meeting. My wife Sue let me watch and as they finished he came on her tits and face. ( He was a big cummer) I was then told by my wife to sort it out. I dutifully and happily licked all his cum from her fabulous tits and face. Now this is the part that surprised and shocked me - I really enjoyed the act and the taste. I have never had any Bi or homosexual experiences or thoughts of doing it before. I don't want to be with another man, But am I now Bi?
P.S. We really enjoyed the whole meeting and are planning another this weekend. I am also now caged nearly full time (not business meetings).

Let me know your thoughts

XX
For sucking semen out of your wife? Nah, not on that alone, no male-male contact.

Sucking semen out of another man? Maybe, but even though it's a homosexual act, you might not be bi.

Haven't done either, but really want male-male contact? Okay, now I'd say maybe you're bi.

But eating creampie? That doesn't make you bi or gay. It might mean you're open to it, but even then I'd say on that evidence alone, nah.

I am just starting my Cuck training. We have had one meet. I wore a cage throughout the meeting. My wife Sue let me watch and as they finished he came on her tits and face. ( He was a big cummer) I was then told by my wife to sort it out. I dutifully and happily licked all his cum from her fabulous tits and face. Now this is the part that surprised and shocked me - I really enjoyed the act and the taste. I have never had any Bi or homosexual experiences or thoughts of doing it before. I don't want to be with another man, But am I now Bi?
P.S. We really enjoyed the whole meeting and are planning another this weekend. I am also now caged nearly full time (not business meetings).

Let me know your thoughts

XX
I'm curious how your subsequent meetings have gone. Your wife sounds a lot like mine, lol.

IF you want to know if you are Bi, let me suck your cock and then tell me after i have relieved all that frustration from your balls!

I'm curious how your subsequent meetings have gone. Your wife sounds a lot like mine, lol.
Really Well, Sue now has a boyfriend. She has decided to be "exclusive" with him I get to watch and do as I am told. I am loving it so far.

How do you get on with the boyfriend?
He and I get along very well. He is a horny, young, hung stud and about 30 years younger than my wife and I. He is a very timid, soft-spoken guy outside the bedroom. He was previously in a bad marriage and has no desire to ever be married again, so he really likes being my wife's boy toy. I place no limits on him. He is allowed to spend as much time with us as he wants (whether I'm home or not) and have as much sex with my wife as he wants.

He and I get along very well. He is a horny, young, hung stud and about 30 years younger than my wife and I. He is a very timid, soft-spoken guy outside the bedroom. He was previously in a bad marriage and has no desire to ever be married again, so he really likes being my wife's boy toy. I place no limits on him. He is allowed to spend as much time with us as he wants (whether I'm home or not) and have as much sex with my wife as he wants.
You sound like you have achieved the status we would like to get to. I have already said to Sue that I would be happy for him to stay as often as they want, and for him to take Sue away for a night or weekend if they want to. Not that it would really matter, I am the Cuck after all. It's my place to do just as I am told. I know they respect that in me already. We will see how it develops. I hope this guy gets to be long term. Sue Likes him a lot.

You sound like you have achieved the status we would like to get to. I have already said to Sue that I would be happy for him to stay as often as they want, and for him to take Sue away for a night or weekend if they want to. Not that it would really matter, I am the Cuck after all. It's my place to do just as I am told. I know they respect that in me already. We will see how it develops. I hope this guy gets to be long term. Sue Likes him a lot.
Do you like him

Reactions: nicebiguy
For sucking semen out of your wife? Nah, not on that alone, no male-male contact.

Sucking semen out of another man? Maybe, but even though it's a homosexual act, you might not be bi.

Haven't done either, but really want male-male contact? Okay, now I'd say maybe you're bi.

But eating creampie? That doesn't make you bi or gay. It might mean you're open to it, but even then I'd say on that evidence alone, nah.
That was written very well it made Sense

Enjoy the process - you and your wife will get closer the more submissive and willing you become.
Yes, you stated an important fact. It takes time for each cuck to adapt to what he enjoys as well as hiving his wife to serve other men. Most cucks gradually come to enjoy providing oral service to both their wife and the bull. As the post said you grow closer with her as you adapt to your new role.

I think to many people are worrying about labels. And you following thier lead. If you want to be considered bi call urself bi. Otherwise ur just a person having fun.
Absolutely agree with this and many other comments enjoy the ride and see where it takes all of you. As someone said earlier life is too short, but in all this and what we all enjoy here is good communication. Have fun 😊

Reactions: nicebiguy