Am I Bi?

Sissy Tom

Couple
I am just starting my Cuck training. We have had one meet. I wore a cage throughout the meeting. My wife Sue let me watch and as they finished he came on her tits and face. ( He was a big cummer) I was then told by my wife to sort it out. I dutifully and happily licked all his cum from her fabulous tits and face. Now this is the part that surprised and shocked me - I really enjoyed the act and the taste. I have never had any Bi or homosexual experiences or thoughts of doing it before. I don't want to be with another man, But am I now Bi?
P.S. We really enjoyed the whole meeting and are planning another this weekend. I am also now caged nearly full time (not business meetings).

Let me know your thoughts

XX

I am just starting my Cuck training. We have had one meet. I wore a cage throughout the meeting. My wife Sue let me watch and as they finished he came on her tits and face. ( He was a big cummer) I was then told by my wife to sort it out. I dutifully and happily licked all his cum from her fabulous tits and face. Now this is the part that surprised and shocked me - I really enjoyed the act and the taste. I have never had any Bi or homosexual experiences or thoughts of doing it before. I don't want to be with another man, But am I now Bi?
P.S. We really enjoyed the whole meeting and are planning another this weekend. I am also now caged nearly full time (not business meetings).

XX
I think to many people are worrying about labels. And you following thier lead. If you want to be considered bi call urself bi. Otherwise ur just a person having fun.

XX
Stop talking with your mouth full of cock.
Of course you’re bi

XX
From the described actions, I'd say 'not by definition'. Did you even touch him? Yes, (most) gay and bisexual men swallow semen, but that act itself does not make someone a gay man (consider: your wife swallows come, is she a gay or bisexual man? no? QED)

If you suck a man's dick or take it in the ass, you are performing a homosexual act, without doubt. If your wife is pegging you with a plastic dick... not a homosexual act, regardless of how much it looks like one.

All that said, being willing to do these things might indicate you are open to the idea. You might find yourself following a path that (around here) is fairly common: try progressively more homophilic and homosexual things until you decide you like dick as much as your wife... then, assuming you still like pussy, I'd probably consider you more or less bisexual.

From the described actions, I'd say 'not by definition'. Did you even touch him? Yes, (most) gay and bisexual men swallow semen, but that act itself does not make someone a gay man (consider: your wife swallows come, is she a gay or bisexual man? no? QED)

If you suck a man's dick or take it in the ass, you are performing a homosexual act, without doubt. If your wife is pegging you with a plastic dick... not a homosexual act, regardless of how much it looks like one.

All that said, being willing to do these things might indicate you are open to the idea. You might find yourself following a path that (around here) is fairly common: try progressively more homophilic and homosexual things until you decide you like dick as much as your wife... then, assuming you still like pussy, I'd probably consider you more or less bisexual.
In my case, I started with:
  • When I finally get my dicked sucked, I hope she swallows.
  • ... but I've heard some people think it's gross, can I really ask her to do something she won't like? Maybe I should check first.
  • Huh. It's not bad. Salty, kind of viscous. I don't feel bad asking.
  • [sometime later, in college]
  • College girlfriend and I had a progression:
    • we both liked going down on each other (with all the consequences),
    • she liked going pussy to mouth after I came in her,
    • she asked me to eat her creampie... seemed a totally fair request, and it got her off so good it became a habit.
    • After we started anal, she asked if she could peg me. Again, fair enough, and I liked it almost immediately.
    • "Will you try a real dick? It feels better that my vibrator." Really? Sure, why not?
... and here we are today. I'm bisexual, but consider myself heteroromantic. That is, as much as I prefer women, I'm totally okay having sex (pitching or catching) with another man... but the idea of making out with one is weird to me.

So... when you find yourself looking forward to sucking dick or taking it in the ass, then I'd say you're getting close to bisexual. Just eating come? Nah.

XX
Ive ordered a cuck to suck my cock after just to ensure the wife knew every drip of cucky man was cleaned up by her cuck. The wife was even hotter after and ended up staying for seconds. We showered in between so i could have alone time with her and made cuck wait outside tied to the bed.

Just my opinion, but I think most men have some degree of bi in them. They may not have admitted it to anyone or acted on it, but it's there. The 100% straight male is very rare.
I agree or at least most men are curious. I know for me when me and wife first started lifestyle I had zero interest. But overtime became curious and then eventually experimented.

XX
Very hot,