Amy

styler

Sep 4, 2013
I am desperate to see Amy with another mans cock in her but would also like to watch a women eat her out. Any suggestions on how to convince her to swing this way?

Reactions: Blackstud 4 u
Funny isn't it how after all the fantasizing the last thing i thought of was to ask her! Thanks for the reply's.

I am desperate to see Amy with another mans cock in her but would also like to watch a women eat her out. Any suggestions on how to convince her to swing this way?
For me and Jacklyn it started as me waking her up for sex. Really passionate sex. The next day she mentioned and I told her I’d had a really hot dream. She asked about it but I acted embarrassed and wouldn’t tell her. Couple days later, woke her up again. She mentioned it again after and I told her I’d had “that” dream again. She asked about it again and I said it was a sex dream and left it at that. Woke her up a third time, more really passionate sex where I’m focusing on her needs. She asked again and I let her pry it out of me. The dream was her and another man. That opened the door to discussing it but not asking her to. That led to trying to get her dress more revealing and making comments about guys noticing her. That progressed to “jokingly” telling her to flirt with guys at the gym. More discussion about it in general l, but with the added detail of what it was that turned me on about it. Of course that led to more talking. Me researching and sending her links to articles about why being a hotwife was good for a relationship and things like that. After a while and some non sex talk discussion about it, I went With the method of getting her to flirt with guys through chatting apps like KiK that she would meet through personal sites. Convinced her that it was a huge turn on. We talked more about everything. Not just sex and other guys but everything in general. Real communication. Then I convinced her to broadcast over Chaturbate for a while as a way of showing off and adding to the excitement. More talk about her having actual sex with another man. As we continued to talk and grow our relationship throughout all of this, we became closer. She would progress in talking to guys but then something would come up or the guy would start creeping her out. Finally she made the leap into becoming a true hotwife. And honestly it improved our relationship tenfold. All together from the first time I brought it up until she was actually having sex with another man was probably right at a year and a half. But when she finally did, it was her decision to do so. Be supportive of her boundaries, be communicative, and grow your relationship at the same time. That’s my advice.