An amazing cuckolding experience in Shanghai

May 22, 2020
Shanghai
I was exchanging recently with a hotwife and she was asking me how I imagine our first hot encounter, and the role of her husband, so I told her about my best experience:

I met an Asian couple in Shanghai, S was an amazingly good looking girl in her 30s - N, her husband, did not look bad either, both were fit and well educated. We met in a Wechat group, and had several casual encounters for drinks, then a lunch. We exchanged our fantasies, limits and expectations for our first play time together. S and I texted often to get to know each other. They were obviously experienced with this lifestyle, and we were all getting along pretty well, so one day, I invited them over. The wife looked amazing that evening when she arrived, she had taken the time to do her hair and makeup for me and her husband. We popped open a good bottle of wine, sat on the sofa for a while. We all could feel the excitement building and we were enjoying the moment.

She sat in the middle and smiled at both of us when we moved closer. I still remember her perfume when she first kissed me. Her hands moved toward our zippers as she felt our erections thru our pants.

While kissing her neck and shoulder, my hand went up along her beautiful leg, pulling her dress slowly up. Her husband, sitting opposite to me, was already busy sucking on one of his wife's brown nipples.

S stood up. She slowly removed her dress and turned around to show us her sexy lingerie. It was clearly the first time a wife did a strip tease in front of me with her husband also present.... She laughed when she saw my jaw drop.

She came back on the sofa, got on her knees and bent over her husband's pants. I watched that woman, who minutes ago was classy and well behaved, turn into a lusty slut and start blowing her husband. She raised her ass and gave me a look, urging me to get busy. I delicately moved the thin strip of her panties and I and started licking her wet pussy. Fingering her and venturing toward her tight asshole got me a grunt of encouragement while she bent and spread her legs further.

After five minutes, she was dripping on the sofa, and she couldn't wait any longer: she turned around and her husband quickly entered her from behind. Her face was flushed and she squealed with pleasure. I could finally unzip my pants and claim my prize: she opened her eyes, just to find my penis centimeters from her face. Her husband's thrust pushed her forward and she started sucking my cock.

We took turns several times that evening, spit-roasting S in different positions and taking short breaks to eat drink and laugh. That was a threesome to remember. I cannot believe the luck of N to have such a slutty wife as a life partner. She is the most sexual being I have encountered so far...