An Unexpected Situation

RobWA

I have been seeing a hotwife on a fairly regular basis for a while now. Her husband is fine with the arrangement. Problem is that she has mentioned that she has developed feelings for me and wants a more permanent arrangement, as in me to move in with them. Anyone else been in this situation???

Why would you run from this? If it works for everyone and if you get along with her husband then why not? My wife has talked about having another man move in with us and if we both think it's the right one, we'll probably give it a go.

Without more information, hard to provide insight... are you married or in a relationship?

It's not all doom and gloom, as some may suggest. It is completely possible for your hot wife partner and her husband to enjoy, and flourish in a polyamorous situation - this is more common than one might think.

The potential downside isn't all on you. If the husband and wife can't handle it, most of it's on them. I have had several situations where a wife has developed emotional attachment, asking for "more," where "more" ranged from requesting a live-in arrangement to her divorcing her husband for me. The two most complicated situations have resulted in long-term affairs; in one case, I've fathered two children with my affair partner, in the other, she's never been able to form lasting relationships with a man other than me. The former woman has now been married and divorced four times, the latter having recently experienced the failure of her second engagement.

Neither woman can get past the emotional attachment they have for me. My situation is further complicated by a long-term marriage, one that I don't plan to end, for a slew of reasons. So we (me and my affair partners) are at sort of a stalemate.

It goes from being fucking a hotwife to having a polygamous relationship. That then includes daily contact with the husband. Do you want that? It is one thing to let your wife have fun but yet another to let another man take priority in his home full time? Do they expect you to contribute to the living expenses like rent? How are you going to feel if the wife starts to get jealous of you spending time away from her? It is a full time relationship with two others, not just a sex game anymore. Just think about it.

I'll give you a woman's perspective. My pansy husband waits at home for me while I enjoy my freedom. Our rules are simple, I do what I want, he does what I want and he gets to stay. Finding an alpha male who would also be comfortable with me having absolute freedom would be a lot more challenging. My current arrangement is virtually perfect and I so no reason to put it in jeopardy.

❤️ Denise

Depends entirely on you. If you're in it for fun only, then it's time to move on. If you're poly, then this is an opportunity. I've had two hotwives I've cut contact with because I was starting to develop feelings for them. For me it's about the fun, and I don't want any more than that. So you've got a choice to make.

We have all sat down and discussed the situation and have mutually decided that I Will cease contact with her as I do not wish to be the cause of a marriage ending, as the husband was uncomfortable with the suggestion also and I respect him.

Rob every relationship is different. For us, my wife needed an emotional connection with her lovers. As a result, it became a boyfriend/girlfriend situation. She fell in love with her last BF and we talked him moving in with us. However, circumstances stances prevented it from happening. Given the personalities involved I have little doubt that it would have worked out very well.

I'm sure you're aware that as a lover every day is like a honeymoon. And honeymoons don't last forever because all the faults we don't see become evident when you live in the same house.

Reactions: dickhurtz
We have all sat down and discussed the situation and have mutually decided that I Will cease contact with her as I do not wish to be the cause of a marriage ending, as the husband was uncomfortable with the suggestion also and I respect him.
Rob I didn't see this before I posted a reply.

Reactions: RobWA
I imagine that most hotwife/bull scenarios are mutual two way things. The hotwife likes to have sex with different men and the bull likes to have sex with different women. If you have a situation where the hotwife and bull both want each other exclusively then surely it has become an affair that might lead onto divorce.

I have been seeing a hotwife on a fairly regular basis for a while now. Her husband is fine with the arrangement. Problem is that she has mentioned that she has developed feelings for me and wants a more permanent arrangement, as in me to move in with them. Anyone else been in this situation???
If the original post is true, I’m sure it’s a situation you can work out on your own as any man engaging in the lifestyle could.

Reactions: RobWA