Anal

My wife loves anal as much as she does normal sex. There is a limit though as I found out with my ex gf. We were at an arranged sex party there were quite a lot of men but very few women, 3 women and 10 guys. Being the nicest by far my ex was the centre of attention and she was being serviced at both ends. One guy asked me if it was ok to fuck her arse and I told him to fuck her pussy first then as she got aroused ask her. It got to his turn and as he pulled his boxers down this huge cucumber shaped monster fell out, I am glad I wasn't in my favourite position under her as she was being fucked otherwise I would have got a black eye. As it slipped into her pussy I saw her eyes open wide and her mouth too but that was soon filled to shut her screams of lust out. He banged at her cute shaved pussy for only about a minute then without warning he pulled out and went straight into her anus, and all the way in. She had a mouth full of cock at the time and couldn't scream. She was very dainty so couldn't struggle too much but the big guy only lasted around 30 seconds and blew his load up her anus. She told me later it hurt like crazy but nice although she never did anal after that without a cock up her pussy first again

It is always interesting to hear somebody else with a very similar experience to our own. A few years ago we had attended a swinger party at a hotel and my wife bought two men back to our room with us. She has always liked anal and she cums hard with only anal penetration, so it was not an area she was not prepared for. When the clothes came off, one of the guys was in the "average" range at around 6" but the other guy, who was far more attractive surprised her as his 10+" cock was revealed.

There was a lot of oral and then the smaller of the two guys fucked her doggy style while my wife slobbered on the big guys' cock. She could barely fit him in her mouth but she gave it her best. The smaller-sized guy finally took her ass and my wife came hard as the guy filled her with a full load. The larger guy got into her pussy and she was in obvious discomfort from his size, but she kept telling him to keep going.

At one point my wife was on her belly, with her legs together as he was on top and inside her. She was cumming hard and appeared to be enjoying herself. It was about an hour later after everyone was done and the guy was on our couch as I lay in bed next to my naked, cum filled wife. She told me she was cramping and sore and I asked if it was from the big cock she had taken. She told me, Yes, he was inside her ass and shot a huge load deep inside her.

I could not believe he got his huge cock inside her pussy but to think he had it up her ass was incredible. I had to turn on the light and look for myself. I had not ever seen her normally, tight, wrinkles, asshole so gaped open and big looking. It took her three days afterward to recover and feel back to normal.

IMG_20130323_034256 (3).jpg

The ex was an Anal Queen,she got off just as hard anal as if it was vaginal. She started doing it when she was horney and on her period,she didn't like the mess. She told me to grab the lube that she was an ass virgin and needed plenty of lube. Lubed her and my dick up and put it at her puckered hole and very slowly started to put it in ,letting her get used to it, all the time she started to moan. Next thing I know she starts bucking and shouting "fuck my ass, fuck it hard" all the time her moans got more guttural and louder next thing I know she buries her head in a pillow and starts fucking me back. After about a half hour she gives in and says that was the best. This started her on her trip as an Anal Queen,when we would go to parties she was the popular one,able to take 3 or more on at a time,she actually showed a few of the wives how to enjoy it,lol

Reactions: Couple4MFM