Anal

My wife cums just as hard when doing anal. I have witnessed this on several occasions with her boyfriends. I would not know myself, since I have never been allowed back there.
I’ve never fucked my wife up the ass myself but that’s more by mutual choice. We like the fact that there are things that the bulls do to her that I don’t.

I’ve never fucked my wife up the ass myself but that’s more by mutual choice. We like the fact that there are things that the bulls do to her that I don’t.

Our situation is a bit different. When I ask for it she denies me and says that is gross, but when her bulls just take her anal she goes wild with passion. When I ask her about that double standard, she says with them it is different, they are more manly and they take what they want. So then one time I also just tried to take her that way and after ignoring her saying no, I got a swift kick in the balls and that ended that chapter.

Our situation is a bit different. When I ask for it she denies me and says that is gross, but when her bulls just take her anal she goes wild with passion. When I ask her about that double standard, she says with them it is different, they are more manly and they take what they want. So then one time I also just tried to take her that way and after ignoring her saying no, I got a swift kick in the balls and that ended that chapter.
Well when we were first married, back in the 80s, I asked for anal from her and she shot me down so I never approached her on it again. When I brought the first bull home I warned him that she’s not into anal so do not try.
But eventually he got her to do it without a fight.
Wives tend to give in to the bulls more on things that they wouldn’t with their husbands.

Personally, i was anal shy and eventually i was like hmm lets see what its all about. My partner has the perfect size and style cock for anal. I really enjoyed it and lets face it woman were born with wet hot pussys but once a month as a treat due to womanly requirments, anal comes in very handy. Point being we had a 3some and the guy was hung like a big horse and asked my partner if he could use my arse, well all i can say is omfg it had my eyes rolling back and i dont even know if i was cumming or what you could even call it but for me its a big fat 8 to 9 inch hell yes.... my arse has never been the same since.

When I lost my virginity I was also fucked in the ass for the first time, since then does not conceive fucking without anal, my husband always tells me I'm the woman with two pussies.
It always surprises me how many women don't like anal or will only do it occasionally as a treat for their partner. All I can think of it that they must have had a bad first experience of it. I've been having my ass fucked since not long after I first started having sex and I was broken in by a much older guy who really knew what he was doing and I've loved it ever since xx

It always surprises me how many women don't like anal or will only do it occasionally as a treat for their partner. All I can think of it that they must have had a bad first experience of it. I've been having my ass fucked since not long after I first started having sex and I was broken in by a much older guy who really knew what he was doing and I've loved it ever since xx
Different people like different things. Could be bad experiences, societal pressures (good girls don't do that lol) or just the way their body is that for them it's not pleasurable.

Different people like different things. Could be bad experiences, societal pressures (good girls don't do that lol) or just the way their body is that for them it's not pleasurable.
Yes that's true - I've always said you can't generalise or make assumption about what others do/like so I guess I shouldn't do that either. As you say there could be various reasons why some women don't like or don't want to try anal. I think they are missing out on a lot of pleasure but they might be into things I'm not and say the same thing about me!