Anklet Chains

In Europe an anklet is simply another piece of jewellery and would only signify availability if you put a particular charm on
Never seen anyone with QoS or HotWife related charms
Most women would not wear them for fear of being Slut Shamed by other women
Correct.

But I bought mine a QOS top and she got hit a lot, when wearing it in the US.

Attachments

• 90349D79-A31E-4D24-B9FB-0AD059D51053.jpeg
    90349D79-A31E-4D24-B9FB-0AD059D51053.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 97
I enjoy cleaning up after, but playing safe during some events is best.

Several times, we went to a private gangbang club, where they hosted monthly parties. All participants are screened and must be tested multiple times before being eligible to receive an invite.

They have ten single beds in two rows about eight feet apart in one large room. The husbands of the invited ladies sit in a chair beside their wife's bed during play. This is to keep any potential conflicts to a minimum. They invite ten women and strive to have 80 to 100 single men at each event. There is no bar, and they have a social hour from 9-10 PM that is dress to impress. At 10, the guys are ushered out to a changing room, and the ladies prepare. At 10:15, the guys are brought back in and are free to go from bed to bed as they choose. The play ends at 2 AM, and the club closes its doors at 3. Husbands are required to remain fully clothed the entire time. Condoms are not permitted to be used; it is all bareback. Women are urged and encouraged to do a colonic before the event.

There are no rules otherwise, and anything goes. They do provide towels and wet wipes at each bed. Cock rings are common, but we have been told that many guys use Alprostadil shots, but we haven't seen them used. But, it is pretty common knowledge guys use them before to maintain erections as long as possible.

There is always a lot of cum, and all the ladies take loads in their mouth, pussy, and anus over the course of the night. The guys donate $175 for each event, and the ladies get in free. The fees over the costs of the location. Men must be referred by a couple and must wait six months once approved to receive an invite. Any no-show once an invite is confirmed and the person, male or female, is removed from the club list. We have been to four of these in about three years, and they are always fun for my wife. We get a hotel about six miles away, and I get the clean-up job when we get into our room. She has always been too tired and worn out to invite anyone to our hotel afterward.
In what city (cities) do you find these gangbang clubs?
How do you find them?

In what city (cities) do you find these gangbang clubs?
How do you find them?

The first club we visited was located outside of Washington, DC. We found it through a couple we met when visiting Washington in January 2008. We had to be "referred," and the couple sponsored us to apply. They had an application process, and it was pretty extensive. We attended our first event after we were approved in August 2008. This is the club we detailed in our post. This was my wife's favorite club and was well organized and operated. It was upscale and super clean, and the men who attended were all "hot," according to my wife.

Our only issues with this club were the distance from home and the parties were always in demand, so getting an invite after you RSVP'd was limited as only ten ladies were invited. We attended seven of their events from 2008 until our last in 2015. Shortly after our last visit, we were notified that the club was disbanding after being harassed by the city fire department inspectors. The owners finally chose to close instead of continuing to fight as their legal bills grew.

The other club was located south of Brandon, FL. It was also a private club and required a referral and sponsor but no application or approval process other than requiring recent lab tests to prove attendees were disease free. It was not a bad club, but it did not operate as well as the DC club. We only attended one event, and my wife was not impressed, so we never returned. They closed down during COVID; we are not sure if they ever opened back up. It had become pretty run down, and even without COVID, it did not seem like things were going well.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
In Europe an anklet is simply another piece of jewellery and would only signify availability if you put a particular charm on
Never seen anyone with QoS or HotWife related charms
Most women would not wear them for fear of being Slut Shamed by other women
In reality it is the same in the US. People who imagine every woman they see with an anklet being in the lifestyle just are being silly.

The first club we visited was located outside of Washington, DC. We found it through a couple we met when visiting Washington in January 2008. We had to be "referred," and the couple sponsored us to apply. They had an application process, and it was pretty extensive. We attended our first event after we were approved in August 2008. This is the club we detailed in our post. This was my wife's favorite club and was well organized and operated. It was upscale and super clean, and the men who attended were all "hot," according to my wife.

Our only issues with this club were the distance from home and the parties were always in demand, so getting an invite after you RSVP'd was limited as only ten ladies were invited. We attended seven of their events from 2008 until our last in 2015. Shortly after our last visit, we were notified that the club was disbanding after being harassed by the city fire department inspectors. The owners finally chose to close instead of continuing to fight as their legal bills grew.

The other club was located south of Brandon, FL. It was also a private club and required a referral and sponsor but no application or approval process other than requiring recent lab tests to prove attendees were disease free. It was not a bad club, but it did not operate as well as the DC club. We only attended one event, and my wife was not impressed, so we never returned. They closed down during COVID; we are not sure if they ever opened back up. It had become pretty run down, and even without COVID, it did not seem like things were going well.
Thank you for the reply

In reality it is the same in the US. People who imagine every woman they see with an anklet being in the lifestyle just are being silly.

That is very true; anklets are common. I think the added charms attain some attention, at least in places where like-minded people gather. In the case of my wife's anklet with the two male symbols and the one female symbol, it is an outward sign to others looking for an MFM connection, but even among people in the lifestyle, it is not fully recognized.

We were on a nude beach while my wife was wearing her anklet, and she was approached by a few guys who commented on her anklet symbols. We were sitting with another lifestyle couple, and a guy who walked past stopped to talk and then discreetly asked, "so, do those charms on your anklet mean what I think they do?"

My wife responded, "well, it means I like to enjoy two penises." The guy smiled and said he thought that was what it meant.

The other lady had a puzzled look and commented that despite being in the lifestyle, she thought it was just a pretty anklet with dangly charms.

The guy, ended up being invited back to our hotel.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
We are in the process of planning her first time.
Myvhotwife has never been blackend. We have seriously talked about it and read alot about it .Our probpem.is that alot of what wecread black men alot of them.want to.pass there whote women around ot call them there white bitch white whore white slut etc ..My hotwife doesnt like or want that She wants her first experience to be with a black.men dinner dance do.things as a dating couple. She is willing to dress etc as a black man would want etc even meet his friends and be socialable ..Then spend the time to get to know each other sexually. and enjoy her first time taking a bkack man into her and having him.Cum in her intenesly.. Any though from readers she dieznt want her first ecperience just to be fucked by a black man

Myvhotwife has never been blackend. We have seriously talked about it and read alot about it .Our probpem.is that alot of what wecread black men alot of them.want to.pass there whote women around ot call them there white bitch white whore white slut etc ..My hotwife doesnt like or want that She wants her first experience to be with a black.men dinner dance do.things as a dating couple. She is willing to dress etc as a black man would want etc even meet his friends and be socialable ..Then spend the time to get to know each other sexually. and enjoy her first time taking a bkack man into her and having him.Cum in her intenesly.. Any though from readers she dieznt want her first ecperience just to be fucked by a black man
All of my black friends in U.K. would treat your wife with respect and make sure you enjoyed the experience as much as they could.
Unless you wanted something a bit different then I’m sure the role play would follow.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My wife insists on being treated respectfully by her lover - white or black - when they are in public, but once behind closed doors she really gets into being used hard like the slut she is.

All of my black friends in U.K. would treat your wife with respect and make sure you enjoyed the experience as much as they could.
Unless you wanted something a bit different then I’m sure the role play would follow.
Thank you but we are in the usa .She has been in the lifestyle for 4 years and this would be her forst timevwith a black.man and she wants it special.. She said that she has read that black men like there white women dress and act a certain way and she said she woukd gladly do.tgat to make her first blacking special.even thou not near you any ideas how she shoukd dress and act. Thank you