Another accomplishment

I was going to suggest taking her to a bar or night club, maybe even a Hotel lounge and have her dress up sexy and I personally liked her going inside by herself and I would sit elsewhere but close enough to make her feel comfortable and safe!! Let her act like she’s alone and single so make sure she takes off her wedding band!! Tell her to enjoy any company she might attract and even to go dancing with him!! Tell her to flirt with him and that that would turn you on to watch!!
My wife and I do that it works
She gets dressed up.revealing tight top.short skirt. She likes to sit at a high 2 person table. She orders a drink.lookd around if she shes a guy that she likes his look.she will make sure she.gets noticed like walking slowly by him.going to.the bathroom. Then she waits till a giy comes by chat etc or her asks to.buy her a drink
.If everything goes well.she texts me to.meet her indiscriminately as i have been sitting out of the way. She tells me he asked to go to his room. She will.tell me i will text you . Whether for me to go home ot she will.tell.me pick.me up.in the morning. It had led to.her getting well.Fucked ..She meet one of her regulars that way. They have been Fucking about once a month for the last year