Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

First off, I am older and past the time for fulfilling my desires. I now know that I should have experienced bi-sex early in life. I have sucked men, sometimes multiple men at once, and swallowed. I have much less experience as an anal bottom, always with a condom. I would do things much differently were I young again. I would embrace the cuckold life, share wife with other men including gang bangs for her with me present to encourage her and her bulls, and clean her up when they were done. I would want to caress and kiss her while she enjoyed the bull or bulls. I would lick her clit and their cocks as they had sex.

I would like her to encourage bulls to take me anally and bare in a variety of positions, including multiple men dumping loads inside me so that their cum lubes my butt for the next guy. Spit roasting is a given. Would expect wife to verbally humiliate me during this, maybe tie me down, spank, paddle or whip me, guide their cocks into my butt, have me eat her pussy as they fuck me. Real turn on would be for her BBC bull to have his Black wife or GF hold my head on her pussy as he fucks me. Or, me on my back with the Black wife/GF sitting on my face, holding my legs up, kissing her BBC husband/BF as he fucks me. Substitute my wife for her is good too. In any case, I envision that my wife is as turned on by seeing the bulls take me as I am turned on by seeing her enjoying sex with her bulls. All of this is predicated on using PREP.

If only I could do life over.

For awhile My Wife had a Bull that would Fuck Me first then spend the rest of the night with Her.
We all Loved it. I know I did anyway :)
Ok does it hurt? How long did he fuck your ass for? I figured my wife wanted to have him just put it in and call it a day but she want him to fuck me until he is satisfied. She gave me a choice to either have him cum in my ass or mouth 😱

Ok does it hurt? How long did he fuck your ass for? I figured my wife wanted to have him just put it in and call it a day but she want him to fuck me until he is satisfied. She gave me a choice to either have him cum in my ass or mouth 😱
He should fuck you till he is ready to cum then finish in your mouth. Once you learn to relax it won’t hurt and you will enjoy it. My wife’s bull will fuck me till I cum then he will pull out and make me suck him before he fucked my wife. He is impressed that I can take his whole cock up my ass he calls me is little ass bitch!

He should fuck you till he is ready to cum then finish in your mouth. Once you learn to relax it won’t hurt and you will enjoy it. My wife’s bull will fuck me till I cum then he will pull out and make me suck him before he fucked my wife. He is impressed that I can take his whole cock up my ass he calls me is little ass bitch!
Thanks for the advice. Tonight is the night hopefully it all goes well.

I have always been a Bi Bottom so Yes it Kinda Hurt at first till I got use to the size then it was Great. There is no better feeling then Leaking Her Bulls Cum while she is Getting hers.