Any hubbies dribble or leak cum when going without sex for long periods?

Wondering if other cuck hubbies/bf experience this too. I’ve been going weeks without my wife’s pussy or jerking off and now when I get turned on I start to dribble and leak cum.

Yes, I have been caged for days on end, and sometimes the most innocent things will cause me to begin to leak cum without any stimulation. The last time this happened, my wife's bull had decided I needed to be caged so that my wife's pussy was all his solely. I had been caged for 17 days and was just out of the shower and standing in front of my dresser to get clean clothes out. I could not get hard, but my cock began to twitch, and I was having an orgasm while standing without physical contact. I had a puddle on the floor afterward.

This was a weird phenomenon to me (and I'm still very new to whole thing so perhaps it changes), but definitely happens to me and it's not really ignorable. I have to constantly change underwear. I can be completely non aroused (as much as possible when caged), and doing completely normal things like standing up.. or coughing.. and I'll spit out precum. It's horrible when I'm aroused. After 5 minutes of being teased my boxers (or whatever I'm wearing) basically look like I came everywhere. A little annoying but also a turn on I think. ONLY happens when caged and usually starts after only 1 or 2 days of being "denied."

Saturday night, I was not caged but have been denied pussy and self-pleasure for over three months. I was standing naked beside the bed watching my wife and her lover, and I spontaneously began leaking precum and then began shooting my load, all with no physical contact or touch.

Saturday night, I was not caged but have been denied pussy and self-pleasure for over three months. I was standing naked beside the bed watching my wife and her lover, and I spontaneously began leaking precum and then began shooting my load, all with no physical contact or touch.
Have seen this a few times. Not really the time to cum when the wife is being fucked as this time is all about the wife and her lover , but appropriate when you are cleaning ether her lovers cock or wifes creampied pussy.

Have seen this a few times. Not really the time to cum when the wife is being fucked as this time is all about the wife and her lover , but appropriate when you are cleaning ether her lovers cock or wifes creampied pussy.

As my wife has told me multiple times since it was not appropriate at all. The worst part about it was it was totally involuntary. I think the more I tried to hold it back, the less control I had.

As my wife has told me multiple times since it was not appropriate at all. The worst part about it was it was totally involuntary. I think the more I tried to hold it back, the less control I had.
The most appropriate time to cum involuntary is when you have her lovers cock in your mouth, thanking him for the pleasure he has given you both..Also when cleaning wife it shows the lover how much you are enjoying his creamy gift.

Attachments

• cucklife66.jpg
    cucklife66.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 34
The other appropriate time to ejaculate is when the wife wants to see her Bull, enjoy you as well.

Attachments

• cucktrain21.gif
    cucktrain21.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 34
my wife asked me to that she want to give hj to stranger,
and once we got this chance when we went for trip and and she gave handjob twice and his load was really thick, that guy was solo traveller,