Any hubby love to see wife getting erotic massage ? (I m in Bavaria Germany )

Jorden

Below message is for her :

If you like massage I can do it as follow after you take a shower, with the dry towel I will wipe you thoroughly. Then instruct you to lay down on the bed with only under wears. (As long as you are comfortable).

then start massage your back parts from the shoulders. then I will remove your Bra hook and massage in the below part also with oil. i will continue this for long time till you release your stress.After that I will poor some oil on your hip and side paddocks and rub nicely.

After that bring down your panties and I will massage your Butt for long time.then I will put oil on your legs and start leaning down towards for long time. After that I will massage your toes for long time and leg fingers one by one.

Then After I will turn you and start massage your shoulders slowly and nicely. After that I will remove your Bra (If you accept) and put oil on your nipples and massage slowly.

Then keep massage your boobs and move my hand to belly area. then I will massage for long time there and start massage your sensational part. Then after I can lick your wet hole for long time till you cum again and again.

Reactions: owlcuck
I am looking forward to be a partner here..:) would love to massgae some females and couples too..From Bavaria, Germany

One of the good memory with a hot wife while her hubby watching..

I must admit that I m addicted to lick a p***y till squirt all over the bed.. ha ha

I m trying my luck here again .. any couple in Germany ?

Attachments

• 7454D51F-CA79-4D94-BA06-2CD6779B3CB1.jpeg
    7454D51F-CA79-4D94-BA06-2CD6779B3CB1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • 63DB3B95-0BE9-4418-B1C2-5DDE9D977E25.jpeg
    63DB3B95-0BE9-4418-B1C2-5DDE9D977E25.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Below message is for her :

If you like massage I can do it as follow after you take a shower, with the dry towel I will wipe you thoroughly. Then instruct you to lay down on the bed with only under wears. (As long as you are comfortable).

then start massage your back parts from the shoulders. then I will remove your Bra hook and massage in the below part also with oil. i will continue this for long time till you release your stress.After that I will poor some oil on your hip and side paddocks and rub nicely.

After that bring down your panties and I will massage your Butt for long time.then I will put oil on your legs and start leaning down towards for long time. After that I will massage your toes for long time and leg fingers one by one.

Then After I will turn you and start massage your shoulders slowly and nicely. After that I will remove your Bra (If you accept) and put oil on your nipples and massage slowly.

Then keep massage your boobs and move my hand to belly area. then I will massage for long time there and start massage your sensational part. Then after I can lick your wet hole for long time till you cum again and again.
Hi we are asian 39 and 28 wife
We travel to Munich and across to Austria ,
Wondering if this November subject to covid restriction would you like to give my wife what I can not provide to age and health
Secrecy required not pictures and others than that all ok but no being rough
If interested can move forward

Hi we are asian 39 and 28 wife
We travel to Munich and across to Austria ,
Wondering if this November subject to covid restriction would you like to give my wife what I can not provide to age and health
Secrecy required not pictures and others than that all ok but no being rough
If interested can move forward