Any ideas on how to show off?......

Merkaba34

Couple
Gold
I love taking my wife out in public and showing her off.......ie low cut tops, white see thru pants, short skirts.......and we go to the clubs to dance or to the beach or to play pool at the bars.....I'm looking for other scenarios that would allow me to show her off in public?......what's some of the things you all do?

Reactions: George35
Other than attending nudist resorts we don't do a lot of public displays other than a couple times went out dancing and she wore a short skirt and no panties. The male heads did congregate closer to us as we started dancing.

Everywhere we've been going, my wife does not wear bras or panties, and usually wears short skirts, so whenever guys look our way they're definitely looking for her nipples popping out or her pussy showing, and some have even come up to us to tell her how beautiful she is, which usually makes her blush but turns her on at the same time...

We have been to a few nudist resorts and we really like motorcycle rallies. Many of the rallies are on private property so the ladies can be anywhere from fully clothed to nude without fear of getting arrested. Needless to say the ladies showing the most get the most attention which can and does lead to even more fun activities.

I was married for 13 years to the same man. He liked to show me off.......He wanted me to wear thick padded bras under low cut tops while we'd go to the clubs to dance or to the bars.....I too liked showing off my overflowing breasts! Most of the times when we were out I'd disappear for 30-40 minutes and return to his questioning looks. I'd then lead him on butter told him the truth. That left him free in his fantasy scenarios that maybe I did have a quicky.

Reactions: Merkaba34