Any Long Term Experience

Yes, mary has our neighbor, who is her boyfriend, living with us for about a year now, if not more, and they sleep in the same bed, while I sleep in the guest room. After having two kids together, they decided they wanted to live under the same roof. Currently, its developed into a poly.

Yes, mary has our neighbor, who is her boyfriend, living with us for about a year now, if not more, and they sleep in the same bed, while I sleep in the guest room. After having two kids together, they decided they wanted to live under the same roof. Currently, its developed into a poly.
Yes my lover lived in our basement apt for over 2 months till his home was finished . Slept with him every nite husband upstairs .

Yes my lover lived in our basement apt for over 2 months till his home was finished . Slept with him every nite husband upstairs .
That's great, I think its a great experience for everyone. My neighbor, however, moved in permanently, left his house to his older daughter, and now lives with us, since both h and my wife wanted to be together for the babies.

Reactions: UKWhiteHub
Longest relationship I had was 11 years wiht my Boss/Lover. It ended recently due to COVID. We started as "only when we travel for business" Lovers for the first couple of years, then we decided we wanted to be full time any time Lovers, which required I admit the affair to my husband (he suspected), and it morph'd over the years to where we were like wife/husband when we traveled: he even bought me a diamond ring that I wore when we were away together, we rented bridal suites and let everyone think we were newlyweds, and we even tried to get me pregnant by him at one point, going so far as to consider fertility drugs!! Was great fun while it lasted, but he got weird over COVID.

J (the wife)

Longest relationship I had was 11 years wiht my Boss/Lover. It ended recently due to COVID. We started as "only when we travel for business" Lovers for the first couple of years, then we decided we wanted to be full time any time Lovers, which required I admit the affair to my husband (he suspected), and it morph'd over the years to where we were like wife/husband when we traveled: he even bought me a diamond ring that I wore when we were away together, we rented bridal suites and let everyone think we were newlyweds, and we even tried to get me pregnant by him at one point, going so far as to consider fertility drugs!! Was great fun while it lasted, but he got weird over COVID.

J (the wife)
15 plus

Reactions: artman6060
Not cuck at all.
Mfm fun, same guy over 4 years. Well over 100 times I'd say. 2 or 3 times a month sometimes more.
He's a guy we knew before....only sex fun with him, no socializing at all other than he's invited to backyard bbq get togethers at our place with others we know. We have never gone out with him.
Very discreet. Real comfy with him, always mfm all 3 of us. No real rules, nothing crazy happens but he fucks her every way you can imagine. Most always at our home in our bed.
None of our friends know.

J (the wife)
How so weird?

I will admit Covid changed things in my life. Before growing vegetables was seen as dull ‘ boring by many ladies in my life. Same with living in the country. Now not a week goes by that I don’t have at least 3 or 4 ladies (widows, divorced or single) stop by to help with weeding or go for walks.

Reactions: owlcuck