Any luck with random encounters in bars/clubs?

Nashvillered

Couple
Oct 6, 2022
After many months of fantasizing and talking about different options the wife is ready to be shared for the first time. However, she wants it to happen naturally like getting hit on, or propositioned in a bar or something. We would go into a place separately, she would wait to be hit on, tell the guy what the situation is and then signal to me that she found “the one”.
Has anyone had success with this type of scenario ? Any advice?

Jacob ryan 1992

Male
From
UK
Aug 5, 2022
London, UK
After many months of fantasizing and talking about different options the wife is ready to be shared for the first time. However, she wants it to happen naturally like getting hit on, or propositioned in a bar or something. We would go into a place separately, she would wait to be hit on, tell the guy what the situation is and then signal to me that she found “the one”.
I mean tell her to start wearing clothes thst will allow guys to hit her. Maybe west ankle bracelet too might help. Where abouts are you from?

inkedangels

Male
From
UK
May 11, 2022
UK
In a previous relationship my partner would be on her own whilst i watched her from a distance, it would be hit and miss some of the fellas were up for it others were pretty shocked and moved off

Oct 30, 2022
Are you in Nashville? I'm in Hermitage hit me up

Rushton

Male
From
UK
Mar 12, 2022
UK
My wife and her friend do the bars once a month and they always get fucked.

Erotibbc4u

Male
Gold member
Verified
From
OH, US
Jun 20, 2022
Columbus, OH, USA
Post pics of her!!

BigJake

Male
Nov 19, 2020
NorCal East Bay
Go with her, ask her to pick out a guy she likes. Hubby goes up to him let,s him know the wife thinks he looks interesting.Offer to buy a drink and ask him to come over to meet her. Then if there are sparks, walk of and let them see if there is more sexual tension to make it happen. Have a signal she gives to have you come back over and then go from there.

Reactions: WaltHardman
Mar 31, 2015
Virgin Islands
Go with her, ask her to pick out a guy she likes. Hubby goes up to him let,s him know the wife thinks he looks interesting.Offer to buy a drink and ask him to come over to meet her. Then if there are sparks, walk of and let them see if there is more sexual tension to make it happen. Have a signal she gives to have you come back over and then go from there.
Agreed, nothing wrong.......

DewMyWife

Couple
Sep 15, 2022
That's pretty much what we do. If May is in the mood when we're on holiday or a business trip, we've found the hotel bars work pretty well for her to attract someone she might be interested in. Especially larger places with music, etc.

Reactions: WaltHardman

Dfwstag

Couple
Dec 14, 2022
If she is willing to try meeting randomly at a bar since is very hit and miss; one thing I suggest I try to find a guy on SDC or AFF that you know she will be attracted to and set up for him to meet at the bar, knowing that your wife will be open to meet a guy and see how things go, this way you ensure she gets hit on by a guy she would find attractive and he can help things go further since he would already be ok with the situation.

I have set up a few meetings like this since my wife also likes it more natural, I tell the guy that the meeting is with no expectations and he can only go as far as she wants to go.

So far it has worked out good, he approaches either my wife or us as a couple, asks if he can join her or us for a drink and start chatting and hitting on her, dance a few times if a club or just chatting at a bar and he starts trying to seduce her and so far they have been successful at seducing her, and she gave them her number and meet another time to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: compassionatedom

Jaypea

Male
Jun 22, 2022
I’ve learned ofd two sceanarios that work well:

Go to a hotel bar, pretend to be Boss and secretary, having a drink after work. Then, as guys come up, she can flirt with them openly, you can play it cool. She can choose the guy, and then drag you along if appropriate. The guy will think she’s a slt, fucking him and her boss. Hot, because he won’t know you two are married.

Or, go to a bar and pretend it’s wifey’s b-day. Have a celebration and she can allow a guy she likes to come over and celebrate with you both. Then, you tell the guy you give your wife an annual hall pass on her birthday. Works every time, but 50/50 that the guy will want you to join, so you may be waiting at the bar while wifey gets laid.