Any luck with random encounters in bars/clubs?

Nashvillered

Couple
Oct 6, 2022
After many months of fantasizing and talking about different options the wife is ready to be shared for the first time. However, she wants it to happen naturally like getting hit on, or propositioned in a bar or something. We would go into a place separately, she would wait to be hit on, tell the guy what the situation is and then signal to me that she found “the one”.
Has anyone had success with this type of scenario ? Any advice?

After many months of fantasizing and talking about different options the wife is ready to be shared for the first time. However, she wants it to happen naturally like getting hit on, or propositioned in a bar or something. We would go into a place separately, she would wait to be hit on, tell the guy what the situation is and then signal to me that she found “the one”.
I mean tell her to start wearing clothes thst will allow guys to hit her. Maybe west ankle bracelet too might help. Where abouts are you from?

In a previous relationship my partner would be on her own whilst i watched her from a distance, it would be hit and miss some of the fellas were up for it others were pretty shocked and moved off

Are you in Nashville? I'm in Hermitage hit me up

My wife and her friend do the bars once a month and they always get fucked.

Post pics of her!!

Go with her, ask her to pick out a guy she likes. Hubby goes up to him let,s him know the wife thinks he looks interesting.Offer to buy a drink and ask him to come over to meet her. Then if there are sparks, walk of and let them see if there is more sexual tension to make it happen. Have a signal she gives to have you come back over and then go from there.

Go with her, ask her to pick out a guy she likes. Hubby goes up to him let,s him know the wife thinks he looks interesting.Offer to buy a drink and ask him to come over to meet her. Then if there are sparks, walk of and let them see if there is more sexual tension to make it happen. Have a signal she gives to have you come back over and then go from there.
Agreed, nothing wrong.......

That's pretty much what we do. If May is in the mood when we're on holiday or a business trip, we've found the hotel bars work pretty well for her to attract someone she might be interested in. Especially larger places with music, etc.

Reactions: WaltHardman
If she is willing to try meeting randomly at a bar since is very hit and miss; one thing I suggest I try to find a guy on SDC or AFF that you know she will be attracted to and set up for him to meet at the bar, knowing that your wife will be open to meet a guy and see how things go, this way you ensure she gets hit on by a guy she would find attractive and he can help things go further since he would already be ok with the situation.

I have set up a few meetings like this since my wife also likes it more natural, I tell the guy that the meeting is with no expectations and he can only go as far as she wants to go.

So far it has worked out good, he approaches either my wife or us as a couple, asks if he can join her or us for a drink and start chatting and hitting on her, dance a few times if a club or just chatting at a bar and he starts trying to seduce her and so far they have been successful at seducing her, and she gave them her number and meet another time to play.

Last edited:
I’ve learned ofd two sceanarios that work well:

Go to a hotel bar, pretend to be Boss and secretary, having a drink after work. Then, as guys come up, she can flirt with them openly, you can play it cool. She can choose the guy, and then drag you along if appropriate. The guy will think she’s a slt, fucking him and her boss. Hot, because he won’t know you two are married.

Or, go to a bar and pretend it’s wifey’s b-day. Have a celebration and she can allow a guy she likes to come over and celebrate with you both. Then, you tell the guy you give your wife an annual hall pass on her birthday. Works every time, but 50/50 that the guy will want you to join, so you may be waiting at the bar while wifey gets laid.

When I lived in Nashville I visited the swingers club there a few times, both with and without my ex. We actually met and hooked up with another couple at our hotel room after.

Reactions: Ddardo890 and ejrj
Hello, my huge tit slut wife and I were at the bar recently and a guy approached and asked her to dance, he was rubbing on her and grinding into her on the dance floor. He was whispering into her ear and she looked like she liked what she heard. About 1 hour later she excused herself and went to the restroom, she came back about 20 min later. Apparently she took the guy into a stall, blew him and he bent her over and railed her over the toilet. She said he shot a load into her and she lost her grip and smacked her face against the wall. It was hot to hear, my slut has had a lot of those type of encounters.

Other than a few trips to a swingers club, most of my fucks have come from meeting guys at bars. Sometimes we’d tell them about my husband wanting to watch - not all were up for that - and sometimes I’d go by myself and just let him know when I found someone. One time, I called him and let him listen in as a guy banged me on his living room floor!

So, yes, I’ve actually had a LOT of luck at picking up random guys to suck and fuck at bars!

This one comes up often enough it should be linked in an FAQ…

There are a nearly infinite number of bar pick-up scenarios that “may work.” It’s largely dependent on your wife, the venue, and random circumstances in the moment (like is there a guy in the venue that she’s attracted to).

Bar pick-up scenes can range from soft, “test the waters,” teasing kinds of games to the real deal.

One of our perennial favorites is centered on a role-playing game that KK and I have enjoyed, refined, and evolved over the years - the “jilted wife / revenge fuck.”

The basic idea is the wife plays the role of jilted, cheated on spouse, out to drown her sorrows, get picked up, fucked, and take revenge on her cheating husband.

This scenario can work with a solo wife, a couple, or couple looking for a three-way or more.

When we do it, I’m role-playing a random stranger at the bar. KK and I have signals and a general plan arranged, which we ad lib execute as things move along.

Within the first half hour, often much sooner, KK will attract a suitor that she’s good with. I get her signal, and join in at the table or bar, chat, then the penultimate occurs; KK excuses herself for the ladies room, after a while returns, and deposits her panties on the table top, along with an invitation to join her in her hotel suite.

Then it is balls-to-the-wall sucking and fucking.

Yes, we fantazied identically to your description and we live near Nashville

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
With my wife the only meetings in a bar were from prearranged meetings through anorthern site, but with my exgf it was different. We went in a few night clubs and dance bars and she would get up dancing on her own. It never took long before she had one or more guys dancing with her. She would then turn her back to him with her hands behind her and back into him. She would grab his cock and even gave them a sly stroke before letting go. As you can imagine the amount of fuss she hooked that way was amazing