Any of you get into the lifestyle from swinging ?

We have been in the swinger lifestyle for over 20 years. It just seemed natural that we go even further and date individually. That's been going on for 4-5 years now. Obviously it's much easier for me to find guys but I'm all for Bob dating whoever he wants. We continue to see other couples and go to house parties.
We would love to talk with you

We would love to talk with you
Do others have a problem finding guys? My wife compares them to me and says why would I fuck him when I can fuck you. I have been working out for lets just say a really long time, I still have my weight belt that I got in 1988 and use it 4-5 times a week.

Last edited:
My first wife and I did wife swapping and some sex parties but they usually got involved with drama and jealousy. The sex was fun but the emotional baggage was too much. When I started falling in love with Elaine I knew I could not lead a monogamous LS so I convinced her to become a Hotwife. Perfect for the two of us. Find out what you like and go for it

We started with MFM and then starting including swinging. We would still be with a couple if the opportunity came up, but we don't actively seek couples any more. It's hard to find the right guy let alone a couple. I would find a smoking hot woman and then meet her husband and think there is no way my wife will fuck him. My wife did surprise me a few times. I guess she liked their personality? Lastly the whole lifestyle thing was my idea and my wife was kinda a hard sell, so she would get jealous when i fucked other women.
You are right. We both have "taken one for the team" (usually its me). That gets old after a while. Besides I found myself constantly watching what she was doing instead of minding my own chores. So hard to find the right couple but so easy to find a guy who wants to play with my wife. This is far more fun. I learn a lot more about what she likes and how to please her by watching and then comparing notes later.

Started with swinging and still love it. We've made a few great friends through the scene. We've also had a few FFM threesomes (which were amazing) and are fantasizing about her first MMF. She has this craving for cum that is going to take more than I can provide on my own :)

• Love
Reactions: Ride9
Started with swinging and still love it. We've made a few great friends through the scene. We've also had a few FFM threesomes (which were amazing) and are fantasizing about her first MMF. She has this craving for cum that is going to take more than I can provide on my own :)
Wow she is hot! I have 9 inches to share with her

Reactions: ShortyDoll
I'm coming from 10 years of marriage and want to try something different than traditional dating. I love to give her great oral and share my 9 inches with her too 😁

Attachments

• PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220210-081528.png
    Screenshot_20220210-081528.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
We started with swinging at my wife's suggestion( soft swing to start with ) .I was more into voyeurism even then and after meeting several couples it became obvious that she liked to play and I preferred watching her play .We then started to meet men only and initially they massaged her and fingered her to orgasm .She then started touching their balls and cock and wanking them usually with them cuming on her tits .She has got more into the hotwife lifestyle and after letting guys push their cocks just into her so I could photo / video and she now lets them fuck her properly . I video and photograph them and get huge pleasure from this and from viewing the videos afterwards .

We started with swinging at my wife's suggestion( soft swing to start with ) .I was more into voyeurism even then and after meeting several couples it became obvious that she liked to play and I preferred watching her play .We then started to meet men only and initially they massaged her and fingered her to orgasm .She then started touching their balls and cock and wanking them usually with them cuming on her tits .She has got more into the hotwife lifestyle and after letting guys push their cocks just into her so I could photo / video and she now lets them fuck her properly . I video and photograph them and get huge pleasure from this and from viewing the videos afterwards .
I would love to try being in a video with a hotwife 👍

I started with a swinger couple in which the wife had a cum fetish. Loved creampies and swallowing.

I found the big difference between swingers and the cuckold scene is swingers aren't into the cum play as often. They are out there but harder to find. Most swingers have stricter condom rules. Cuck couples are typically down for bare play and creampies.

This has been my experience anyway.

We do mfm, always with this one guy we know. Weird, awkward any scary first times, much better now.
We had an unplanned hook-up with a guy out of town once. Met him in hotel bar, was HOT and exciting in the bar leading up to joining him in his room but it kinda fizzled out. We were nervous, he was kinda bossy so it didn't go well. He did do her while I watched but it wasn't fun for her or me.
We hooked up with another couple once on a cruise, was pretty good I will say, we all got along and we did swap wives on the same bed. I did enjoy sex with his wife but I was distracted trying to watch my wife.
We haven't really discussed or agreed on anything but we like our regular, it's comfy and relaxing for us.

Reactions: Johnfun
Yes I got into this through swinging (was called wife swapping back then) with my first wife. We had a great time and I thoroughly enjoyed the chance to fuck other women. But I soon realised that the thing that really turned me on the most was watching other men fucking my wife. She was a virgin when we married and very naive, and the transition from innocent young bride to slut was amazingly rapid and I can thank swinging for that. Loved her dearly but lost her way too young.

I started with a swinger couple in which the wife had a cum fetish. Loved creampies and swallowing.

I found the big difference between swingers and the cuckold scene is swingers aren't into the cum play as often. They are out there but harder to find. Most swingers have stricter condom rules. Cuck couples are typically down for bare play and creampies.

This has been my experience anyway.
Same here. For cuckold couples the semen plays a much more important role in the bonding and the visual effect and cleanup is much more important.

Same here. For cuckold couples the semen plays a much more important role in the bonding and the visual effect and cleanup is much more important.
We are not cuckold but we do enjoy threesomes with a guy we know. I wouldn't say my wife has a cum fettish but we don't use rubbers, him and I both cum in her, once in a while he will cum in her mouth and she does swallow it but it's always from a dedicated blow job with him laying on the bed and her snuggled up against him stroking, kissing and sucking his dick. We have never pulled out and shot cum on her face or tits. Sperm is where it ends up, him and me both fuck her after she's taken a load or two. We have licked her after we've fucked her but after she wipes off. We have kissed her after she swallows but a min or two later. Neither of us "clean" her but we do enjoy going down on her because she abousulty loves it.
I guess, as stated above, the semen aspect is a big part of why we enjoy this with him but there's much more we enjoy about this.

Reactions: Couple4MFM