Any of you get into the lifestyle from swinging ?

That's not how we got into the hot wife lifestyle, but we did try swinging, mostly as a way to find partners for KK. It didn't really work out like we expected.

Many lifestyle couples have "blood bond" pacts - i.e., they don't have unprotected sex with anyone other than their bonded partner. KK hates condoms, and prefers bare-back encounters. That preference sometimes makes hot wife/cuck couples who do MFM or FM+ encounters pariahs for lifestyle couples and groups.

KK is insanely, homicidally jealous when it comes to me and other women - that's another incompatibility we found, as many lifestyle couples have the in-built expectation of mutual swapping. KK has close to zero tolerance for me having sex with another woman - I can think of less than a handful of times where she's agreed to let me fuck another woman.

Another thing we ran up against was lots of preference for bi female hookups. KK is bi, but that's not her primary thing. She's also very private about her encounters with other women, again I've seen her enjoy, and be enjoyed by another woman only a handful of times. In the end, we abandoned swinger/lifestyle stuff for our own pursuits.

Yes, we thought and talked alot about swinging and actually visiting a closed group swinging party through a friend with the intentions of swinging but the moment I watch my wife crying with pleasure bouncing on other guy's cock, I could barely fuck other girl but focused on watching and comforting my wife. In that moment I realized swinging is probably not the best lifestyle for us.
I didn't break it to her immediately and we eventually swing cpl of time after that but never enjoyed as much as watching my own and she too was more comfortable in her fucking other men but not so much of knowing I am fucking other girl. So we decided and end up being into a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle than swingers.

Though we on rare occasions do swinging but that's like barely 5% of otherwise.

Yes, we thought and talked alot about swinging and actually visiting a closed group swinging party through a friend with the intentions of swinging but the moment I watch my wife crying with pleasure bouncing on other guy's cock, I could barely fuck other girl but focused on watching and comforting my wife. In that moment I realized swinging is probably not the best lifestyle for us.
I didn't break it to her immediately and we eventually swing cpl of time after that but never enjoyed as much as watching my own and she too was more comfortable in her fucking other men but not so much of knowing I am fucking other girl. So we decided and end up being into a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle than swingers.

Though we on rare occasions do swinging but that's like barely 5% of otherwise.
similar experience. we'd been swinging for a few years and had hit and miss experiences. we finally met a couple who seemed very keyed in and experienced at the whole thing - it was awesome. on our second meeting, we ended up swapping. however, after hearing her moan like never before and bodies slapping, I basically stopped to watch. the other wife was upset of course, but I couldn't keep my eyes off them (her).
a few months later, we met another couple and also hit it off with them. we went to a party together but not more than that. he broke up with his girlfriend, but we decided to keep in touch with him. we decided to try the hotwife lifestyle and haven't looked back.

For us, our experiences with another couple came after my wife and I discovered how much we enjoyed MMF threesomes where I sometimes did not participate. About five years into our marriage, we met a couple we really "clicked" with and got together with them when we could. Sometimes if one spouse was away or traveling for business, the remaining spouse would join the other couple for the night or for a few days - we enjoyed several variations of that: FF,FFM, wife "swapping" and so on. But never went to an organized swing club. That said, I (and other party attendees) have watched a guy fuck my wife on the living room floor at a party. Let me tell you, seeing my wife having an orgasm with a small crowd of people watching was a real rush. I helped her up afterwards and took her to a bedroom for hot silky seconds. Later, she thanked me for helping her avert a gang-bang as she was in her fertile window. I don't know how she avoided being knocked up that night but we were sweating that next period.

We started with discussion and plans to find a guy for mfm or for me to watch my wife with. As it turned out the opportunity was right for her when we were at another couples house. I knew we all wanted eachother and my wife drank some courage and told them how badly I wanted to watch her fuck. 10 minutes later we were in their marital bed and us guys were in the others wife.

We both loved it and It was better than my fantasies. A month later I placed an ad on AFF and told her during sex after about 30 replies. She was angry, curious and aroused all at once. She agreed to just a drink with her favorite 7. 3 of those became regular lovers. We loved it and one became more of a boyfriend who we did 3somes with.

Over the years we would swap and socialize with couples in between regular boyfriends.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
We started out as nudists, progressed to soft swap, and then to same room full swap, to separate rooms. I found myself watching her more than paying attention to my own activities. We have progressed to mostly her having sex with other men while I watch, video and photograph. I have a rule for myself, never, ever criticize something she does during sex. Once she figured out that I never get angry, am not jealous, and do NOT criticize she has really enjoyed it. She is still the nerdy conservative professional MOST of the time. When she goes dick crazy she really lets loose and has a good time.

We were at a car show deal, and by some change she ran into and old school bud. Of course they hit it right off and i could see they were very much drawn to each other. Later on she asked me if id be ok if they if they fucked. I just thought it would be a one time thing, Its been 4 years ??? and they still fuck.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Yes we did. We had two experiences that were less than good.
On both occasions the other man was above average in size and as we had agreed to do full swap in front of each other I could see that.
I'm a touch of 5" and 4" around which is thin. I'm was very conscious of this and the second time I struggled to get erect. The wife soon made it clear not to bother but was okay with me going down on her.
She eventually joined my wife and her husband which led to my wife's one and only lesbian experience.
We then tried threesomes with another male, on the third occasion the male was very well endowed and I was quickly ignored.
Watching my wife in her throes of passion was very erotic and an easy passage to a hotwife lifestyle.

We started out with our first MMF connection that quickly went from a one-time hookup to a regular boyfriend scenario for almost three full years. He was my lifelong best friend and we remain very close friends today. All of our time together was MMF. Although we did not consider ourselves "swingers" at that time we slowly became intrigued by the lifestyle. Our next occurrences were both with single men and the first was another MFM with a guy we met in a bar in downtown Cincinnati who we invited back to our hotel over the Halloween weekend. He ended up staying for two nights. Less than a month later, we were in Washington DC and again met a single man at a bar and my wife invited him to our hotel. This man had a totally different concept outside of the other MFM connections we had known. He wanted me to undress my wife for him and then to offer her to him. I guess in a way, he was wanting a cuck husband but at the time we had no idea of any terms or lifestyle choices. It was just something we enjoyed.

I will always fondly recall this well-dressed, rather dominant man sitting in our hotel room as he watched me slowly present my wife and undress her. The emotion and feeling of pulling her black cocktail dress off her over her head was something I had not ever felt.

Hotel-Room-Door-greeting.gif
I was amazed at how hard my wife's nipples were as her bare, exposed breasts were displayed. I moved down and her thin little black lace panties were hot and moist, indicating how aroused this scene was making her. My wife still had a nicely trimmed, thick, black bush over her vagina at the time and the male guest told me to spread her labia and to tell him how tight and aroused my wife was for his cock. It felt silly but my own cock was leaking precum in my pants at how hot this was.

That night, I was not permitted to participate or touch and had to stand and watch as this complete stranger with a large penis took my wife in front of me. My wife was so into him, we ended up extending our stay for three more days and he came to visit each evening after he got off work. On one evening he had me to sit on the sofa in the living room of our suite. I was fully dressed and he fucked my wife as she was over my lap. I was powerless and humiliated inside but when my naked wife began to orgasm with his large cock deep inside her, I also had an orgasm and sat with a load of my own cum in my underwear and a load his cum on my jeans as his load leaked from my wife's pussy.

In January we joined a swinger club back home. We enjoyed the club and hooked up with couples for a few years along with single men from time to time, but with couples, it was not ever as hot as our time in DC. My wife was always extremely jealous of seeing me with another woman and after about six years we decided to only meet single men for her pleasure.

That decision quickly migrated to us becoming a cuckold/hotwife couple. My wife enjoyed seeing me suck another man's cock or being fucked anally by another man. I grew to enjoy these activities primarily due to my wife's enjoyment and arousal at watching. I also enjoy watching her with other men regardless of my level or lack of participation.

We still have an active profile on one swinger site and we still meet a lot of men from that site. Most men are very aroused at learning of my wife's desires to cuck me. We have not ever had a man back away due to my wife only taking bareback, and while 98% of the men we meet state they are "straight" in their profile, none have objected to my wife telling me to suck or clean their cock and equally as many have had no problem in fucking me when asked by my wife. Of course, our profile is very specific in our interest so I guess many men who would be averse to such play just never contact us.

My wife's last MFM threesome was a few weeks ago and the guys both enjoyed my being caged and serving as their fluffer as needed.

Threesome.jpg

We have been in the swinger lifestyle for over 20 years. It just seemed natural that we go even further and date individually. That's been going on for 4-5 years now. Obviously it's much easier for me to find guys but I'm all for Bob dating whoever he wants. We continue to see other couples and go to house parties.

We started with MFM and then starting including swinging. We would still be with a couple if the opportunity came up, but we don't actively seek couples any more. It's hard to find the right guy let alone a couple. I would find a smoking hot woman and then meet her husband and think there is no way my wife will fuck him. My wife did surprise me a few times. I guess she liked their personality? Lastly the whole lifestyle thing was my idea and my wife was kinda a hard sell, so she would get jealous when i fucked other women.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
We started with MFM and then starting including swinging. We would still be with a couple if the opportunity came up, but we don't actively seek couples any more. It's hard to find the right guy let alone a couple. I would find a smoking hot woman and then meet her husband and think there is no way my wife will fuck him. My wife did surprise me a few times. I guess she liked their personality? Lastly the whole lifestyle thing was my idea and my wife was kinda a hard sell, so she would get jealous when i fucked other women.
We totally agree