Any Older Guys Interested In Seeing My Young Latina Gf? šŸ„µ

When we started in the Hotwife LS Elaine had just turned 30. She wanted me to pick out the men. When I asked for a bit more information she said she did not want anyone older than her and might enjoy younger men. She was probably in her early 40s before she fucked a man maybe 15 years older. He made her cum a couple times and after that she did not mind if they were olderelaine-red2.jpgelaine-red.jpg

I find it hot when i see older guys staring at my 23 year old latina gf. Guys that are probably old enough to be her dad šŸ„µ lusting over my young latina gf. The older guys are usually the horniest and perviest and ive noticed they really dont care about anyone catching them staring. I would love to see my young latina gf being fondled and used by an older man. Comment your age and what you think of my latina gf
I might be late to this party but I'd love to see pics of your young Latina gf!

I find it hot when i see older guys staring at my 23 year old latina gf. Guys that are probably old enough to be her dad šŸ„µ lusting over my young latina gf. The older guys are usually the horniest and perviest and ive noticed they really dont care about anyone catching them staring. I would love to see my young latina gf being fondled and used by an older man. Comment your age and what you think of my latina gf
Love to help you guys out fondle and play with your smoking hot Latina

Reactions: wildcat

JustSomePerv: I'm an much older experienced Alpha Bull (could be her GrandPa) that would love to slide my enhanced bionic cock first parting her pussy lips then pounding her until she take take any MORE OIRGANISMS. note: I stay hard even cum until I want to soften.

Check my profile then request a picture of my enhanced cock.

66 years old and love to look at young Latina girls. Married one 40 years ago. They are so incredible at that age.

Can't see the pics or your profile. I'm 58. Dm me

Sexy

When you are old, you are not concerned about who sees you stare. Latinas are some of the most sensual women there are out there. So, yes men of my age will stare at her.

Like to chat with you on conversation page. Please let me on or chat back on mine.