Any other quick cummers

I have the opposite problem. She cums once and she done for the night. Still trying to get her into a round 2 after 16 yrs. 😂😂😂😂

As I am also a quick cummer, my wife restricted to condom only, so am able to last longer.
It really helped, as I am now able to endure 4-5 min, however, I keep strugelling to stay compltely hard in the condom, which might the reason why I endure longer

Reactions: antonio13 and Rikx
I have the opposite problem. She cums once and she done for the night. Still trying to get her into a round 2 after 16 yrs. 😂😂😂😂
Ha ha I’m with you on that one - mines can take a pounding but I’ve always got to initiate and then needs to go to the toilet - once back from the toilet she never takes up where we left off - so fucking frustrating . As a former bull of sorts I’ve had women suck and fuck all night or just take it on and off during the night and into the morning and I can hold off cumming. Especially after some vodka and had women comment on this ability - my wife however takes it good and squirts away however this toilet break / cut in getting action or re joining the action is wearing me down - I’ve tried to re start but the sort of moment has passed - any ideas ??

• Love
Reactions: Garrett
Gentlemen, this is why you fuck in multiple rounds. Many men cum quick. You should be sucked dry on the first round so the second can go longer. I am very small and thus my pussy is tight around most cock. That makes them cum fast. By doing a second or even third round I can get fucked hard without the bull jizzing to quickly. Also the way the cock and balls are handled during the first round can produce extra cum. Helping the man produce large amounts of cum in round 1 helps ensure longer rounds to follow.
You are so right a friends of my wifes locks her husband up after a gew days of no sex when she relea him.he cums guock.then she gets him.hard again.and he takes longer to cum.and harder

Reactions: Happy Mom
Always have been and if I thrust hard it's very quick. In the past month it's getting really bad being consistently less than a minute sometimes 2. Again if I thrust firmly I cum after maybe 5 thrusts. What's crazy is, my wife's pussy is a huge loose bucket and I used to sometimes struggle to cum.

Last edited: