Any other quick cummers

Happilycuckolded

I come so quick in my wife, most times 1-2 minutes. Her bulls last much longer and fuck her numerous times in a couple hour span. She comes home to me used, full and super horny. She loves to come home and orgasm riding my “dicklette” as she calls it, her favorite orgasm is internal but if i start to cum first she stops and rides my face till orgasm. Then depending on how good it was she may stroke me to orgasm, other nights She leaves me hard and horny with her And her lovers combined fluids on my dick and face. I prefer her pussy with cum in it, I’m not sure why but I love it and she seems to be pleased as well. Not so much when we have sex, I usually have to go down on her and finger her to get her off.

I come so quick in my wife, most times 1-2 minutes. Her bulls last much longer and fuck her numerous times in a couple hour span. She comes home to me used, full and super horny. She loves to come home and orgasm riding my “dicklette” as she calls it, her favorite orgasm is internal but if i start to cum first she stops and rides my face till orgasm. Then depending on how good it was she may stroke me to orgasm, other nights She leaves me hard and horny with her And her lovers combined fluids on my dick and face. I prefer her pussy with cum in it, I’m not sure why but I love it and she seems to be pleased as well. Not so much when we have sex, I usually have to go down on her and finger her to get her off.
Any woman appreciate an unselfish hubby, allowing his wife some good fun, i myself came very quick when we did a double vaginal and the othrr guy start pulsating inside her, then I lost all control in a ecstatic way

I bet you did. And if he doesn't want to talk about sex, finish you off or be involved in finding someone who will finish you off then bad luck for him
Well fortunately that's a long time ago now. I've been married to my current hubby for over 20 years. And he's much better in bed and happy for me to keep on fucking other guys too so I've got the best of both xx