Wife loves to pose for other men

Mine got turn on posing with the thought of men using her. I`m pussy free for the most part last time we fucked we were talking about a friend and she use me while thinking of him.

Reactions: quickguy
Mine got turn on posing with the thought of men using her. I`m pussy free for the most part last time we fucked we were talking about a friend and she use me while thinking of him.
just the same but the opposite here. I can only cum inside her pussy either when she brings it full of cum or thinking of one of her bulls fucking her brains off. I must think that I am him in order to cum, and when I do I last a second or two.

Reactions: chrissyK
just the same but the opposite here. I can only cum inside her pussy either when she brings it full of cum or thinking of one of her bulls fucking her brains off. I must think that I am him in order to cum, and when I do I last a second or two.
I'm with it. Haven't had anything happen irl (that I know of) but I can only cum after she's finished a few times and her pussy gets wet and sloppy, then I imagine her having a rough gangbang run on her and I shoot off instantly.

GF enjoys teasing me up/edging, b4 she goes to see her bull. She takes her time with him, to build up a bigger load.
When she comes home she has on panties to catch any drips of his cum from being lost down her legs. Then she has me eat her out as she strokes my cock with her cum messy panties.
Sometimes, if her bull hasn't fucked her too hard, she lets me have "silky seconds"
Then I get to clean her up again. She frequently puts the messy panties on me and has me sleep in them.
Damn, I love this woman...

Reactions: quickguy