Any other wives that are insecure? And got hurt feelings

Aug 21, 2022
The other day someone was nice and flirted some with my wife at the fairgrounds and even asked her out for a bite to eat later and talk some and she said yes, and she came back to me all smiling and happy that someone actually thought she was pretty enough to talk to and was interested in getting to know her whether or not that was for sex. Well later came, he never showed up. And she texted him yesterday, and it's been 24 hours and he hasn't replied.
Well I seen her crying earlier, and when I asked about it, she denied she was. Do all women go through this sometimes, especially going through the high of thinking something might happen but then suck a let down, of feeling not enough or whatever?

The other day someone was nice and flirted some with my wife at the fairgrounds and even asked her out for a bite to eat later and talk some and she said yes, and she came back to me all smiling and happy that someone actually thought she was pretty enough to talk to and was interested in getting to know her whether or not that was for sex. Well later came, he never showed up. And she texted him yesterday, and it's been 24 hours and he hasn't replied.
Well I seen her crying earlier, and when I asked about it, she denied she was. Do all women go through this sometimes, especially going through the high of thinking something might happen but then suck a let down, of feeling not enough or whatever?
It happends to all of the best like us keep going.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
She has nothing to feel bad about. It happens to everyone. It sucks but it happens. Just remember people don't always keep the promises they make.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
She has nothing to feel bad about. It happens to everyone. It sucks but it happens. Just remember people don't always keep the promises they make.
My wife wont fuck without me being present and involved, it excites her and of course me while reassuring my wife of her safety. We both now prefer after some disappointments in the past to have sex sessions with couples as the women are far more genuine than the men sticking to the arrangements we have made together with the couple. We don’t swop partners and separate but stay together and fuck together as a foursome. There’s different routes to cuckoldry, they amount to the same so why not come up with some alternate strategies for your wife’s and ultimately your benefit.

Wow i’ve never done a no show i communicate if something comes up and to reschedule. I can tell you its not the wife its them just fakes or all talk. Keep on going i dealt with couples that were hesitant because they were tired of the fakes. Just weed them out and go for the ones you know are serious

It happens to us all, and is definitely not her fault, but of course it's annoying and upsetting at the time. But it's his loss, he could have had a great fun time, but missed out. I also try not to judge. There are I'm sure guys that get excited and like the idea of a bit of casual sex with a married woman, but then get cold feet or even worse, guilt! Of course, it's polite to let someone know, but there was probably a reason for their no show. Just shrug and move on to the next encounter.

Reactions: Cuckbymylove07
It was truly his loss and not hers!!! It doesn't change how sexy and appealing she is as a woman!!!!

Yes, my wife is human, has feelings and being stood up or flaked or any no show feels like personal rejection.
She loves the attention from men, that validation thats shes an attractive desired woman too.
I comfort her best I can being the “cucked hubby”.
Nothing brings back the smile to her face like an attractive man flirting with her. So when she feels ugly or gets rejected I take her out around horny men and get her some complements and looks of desire from other men.

Yes, my wife is human, has feelings and being stood up or flaked or any no show feels like personal rejection.
She loves the attention from men, that validation thats shes an attractive desired woman too.
Nothing brings back the smile to her face like an attractive man flirting with her. So when she feels ugly or gets rejected I take her out around horny men and get her some complements and looks of desire from other men.
Smart cuckold!!!!

I will definitely try to make her feel better your wife is so hot i don’t how someone can flake on her

Reactions: stonemtncouple

You state this perfectly.

If you are going to arrange to meet other people, you are going to meet flakes. It is one of the reasons my wife prefers not to make plans to meet guys online, and if she does, we always invite them to meet us at a lifestyle club. That way, if the guy doesn't show, she has many other options and does not take it personally.

We have had our share of men who simply did not show up or have the courtesy to let us know they would not make it. It never gets any easier for the lady.

We met a guy at a house party one night who admitted he no shows from time to time. He saw no problem with his behavior. He explained he is married and his wife has no idea about his playing. He said he could not get away at times, and he acted like it was no big deal. Every woman at the party let him know they have been stood up, and it is not ok. He did not get to hook up that night.

You state this perfectly.

If you are going to arrange to meet other people, you are going to meet flakes. It is one of the reasons my wife prefers not to make plans to meet guys online, and if she does, we always invite them to meet us at a lifestyle club. That way, if the guy doesn't show, she has many other options and does not take it personally.

We have had our share of men who simply did not show up or have the courtesy to let us know they would not make it. It never gets any easier for the lady.

We met a guy at a house party one night who admitted he no shows from time to time. He saw no problem with his behavior. He explained he is married and his wife has no idea about his playing. He said he could not get away at times, and he acted like it was no big deal. Every woman at the party let him know they have been stood up, and it is not ok. He did not get to hook up that night.
Good. Basic respect is always appreciated.
Keep appointments, show up on time, don’t be sloppy drunk and have whisky dick.
If a great looking single man wants married pussy just be a respectful gentleman to the couple. Easy to get laid.

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
Have your wife contact me, she’s sexy as hell and my bwc never disappoints 😉🍆

I look at your media picture of your wife and she is absolutely gorgeous!!! She should never upset herself with the dumbshits who fail to please her or meet when they say!!!! She is a hot little slut hotwife!!!!