Anybodys partner have a change of heart?

Develt

Male
My partner is very into me which I love, but she also reiterates that she'd never cheat on me, and when I have talked about cuckolding in reference to other things, she always seems disgusted by the thought. I have never told her I was into her being shared, because I know it would push her away, but I constantly imagine it, and I hope one day she will have a change of heart.

Does anyone that has been in my boat have any success stories? Any tips?

Im not very big, and I've never made her cum, so i've been hoping she will eventually crave someone bigger that can make her cum. And we have a bigger dildo that I love fucking her with while she sucks me, but I don't think she has the same fantasy I do when I do that to her.

It is hard to say. How long have you been together? When we started this journey, we had been together for 25 years. We were confident in our love for each other. My wife claims she never thought about doing this until I brought it up. At first she thought I wanted to sleep with other women. After she thought about it and did her own research, she decided to go through with it, because I told her it was my fantasy and she decided to fulfill it. She had been playing Pokémon Go with a man for awhile and decided she wanted him to be the one. So on my birthday, her present to me was cuckolding me while I was at work. 5 years later she is still with him and he is over at our house a couple times a week.

If I would have asked her early in our relationship, I am sure she would have said no.

My partner is very into me which I love, but she also reiterates that she'd never cheat on me, and when I have talked about cuckolding in reference to other things, she always seems disgusted by the thought. I have never told her I was into her being shared, because I know it would push her away, but I constantly imagine it, and I hope one day she will have a change of heart.

Does anyone that has been in my boat have any success stories? Any tips?

Im not very big, and I've never made her cum, so i've been hoping she will eventually crave someone bigger that can make her cum. And we have a bigger dildo that I love fucking her with while she sucks me, but I don't think she has the same fantasy I do when I do that to her.
We're in our mid fifties, together for 32 years.
I'd suggested sharing her numerous times over the years, talking about how great it would be to watch her taking a bigger cock while she was blowing me etc.
She always refused, citing the usual things like tiredness, not wanting to get into it while we have small kids and body image hang ups.
The thing was that I knew she used to slut around behind her exes back because she told me the stories (and that's how we met lol).
Cut to early summer 2023, we're in bed after a good fucking and I asked her about sharing again. When she agreed after 25 years of asking I thought all my Christmases had come at once.
Anyway, since then I've watched my glorious curvy wife sucking multiple thick cocks to completion in a variety of locations and watched her take all of my cock in her throat as she was being fucked hard from behind by a guy 20 years her junior.
And we love it!
Don't give up my friend, but you may have to be very, very patient.
Good luck.

I've been with my partner for about 10 years, we're about 30 now, about 2 years ago we started messing around with dildos on her and we'd start to joke about "imagine getting fucked by 2 guys like this lol" mind you she was the type to even be disgusted by the thought of being with someone else, fast forward a bout a year and we had our 1st experience, that story is longer lol, but try foreplay with some toys and see how she feels or reacts

In the same boat as you partner. We've been together for 15 years or so (married only 5) and have only ever had sex with eachother. Ive never even brought up my fantasies because I have mentioned other things not quite as taboo as sharing her and she always shuts it down. We have great sex together so I will have to settle with that for a while. We are in our late 20s and they say women get extra horny in their 30s so maybe someday itll happen! Best of luck to you!

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
tell her she is your fuck doll and that you would like to see her gang banged and film it for her. Worked for my wife.

Attachments

• 14377547-2gbbbtvp.jpg
    14377547-2gbbbtvp.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 14744586-6zeeg9mc.jpg
    14744586-6zeeg9mc.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 15571995-z4i5tdaz.jpg
    15571995-z4i5tdaz.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 15621517-az82kdvh.jpg
    15621517-az82kdvh.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 16144078-mvgd4jwy.png
    16144078-mvgd4jwy.png
    1,005.7 KB · Views: 26
that might work for the bitch as well

Attachments

• 16291358-ga12bkq1.png
    16291358-ga12bkq1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • 16251329-2wp51por.png
    16251329-2wp51por.png
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • 16616230-vf2v2uuz.jpeg
    16616230-vf2v2uuz.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 16611152-tayqjb4j.png
    16611152-tayqjb4j.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 17086331-vl32pajs.jpeg
    17086331-vl32pajs.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 30
It's taken me years just to get her to role-play it. She's since initiated the role play on times so I know the thoughts there.
I think using a dildo definitely helped. Plus lots of dirty talk. I'm hoping one day it'll lead to more but I'd also be happy if it only went as far as role play.
She mentioned to me recently that she thinks it nice that I want to see her pleased by another cock which was a huge step in my opinion.

It's taken me years just to get her to role-play it. She's since initiated the role play on times so I know the thoughts there.
I think using a dildo definitely helped. Plus lots of dirty talk. I'm hoping one day it'll lead to more but I'd also be happy if it only went as far as role play.
She mentioned to me recently that she thinks it nice that I want to see her pleased by another cock which was a huge step in my opinion.
You're a step ahead of me with the dildo. My wife has a loyalty to her Hitachi Magic Wand, our only toy. Maybe I should try introducing a dildo again since it's been so long. I'm right with you on the "dirty talk". She's been doing it a while now and she's much more comfortable with it. That took years to finally happen so you learn to be happy with any progress when you're committed. Now, some of these "dirty talk" ideas that have come out of her head are pretty astonishing for someone that was so reluctant. As long as things continue to be more fun and interesting just keep on keeping on.

I'm pretty sure we'll never get to experience her becoming a hot wife, but at least with the role playing/dirty talk we can have fun pretending. That in and of itself implants thoughts that remain after sex and the way I see it, every little bit helps. Sometimes a lot!

You're a step ahead of me with the dildo. My wife has a loyalty to her Hitachi Magic Wand, our only toy. Maybe I should try introducing a dildo again since it's been so long. I'm right with you on the "dirty talk". She's been doing it a while now and she's much more comfortable with it. That took years to finally happen so you learn to be happy with any progress when you're committed. Now, some of these "dirty talk" ideas that have come out of her head are pretty astonishing for someone that was so reluctant. As long as things continue to be more fun and interesting just keep on keeping on.

I'm pretty sure we'll never get to experience her becoming a hot wife, but at least with the role playing/dirty talk we can have fun pretending. That in and of itself implants thoughts that remain after sex and the way I see it, every little bit helps. Sometimes a lot!
Sounds like we're at a similar stage. Mine will enjoy the dildo play but she only ever cums from using a vibrator so it's more just for a bit of fun I guess. Plus she knows it really turns me on. Last time we used the bigger dildo I think she squirted a small amount so I'm hoping she keeps getting into it and is started to realise she like a bigger cock in her.
My cock has never made her cum so it'll be interesting to see if a real larger one will one day. Otherwise I'm just enjoying getting her to role-play it and hopefully get advancing the talking side.

It is hard to say. How long have you been together? When we started this journey, we had been together for 25 years. We were confident in our love for each other. My wife claims she never thought about doing this until I brought it up. At first she thought I wanted to sleep with other women. After she thought about it and did her own research, she decided to go through with it, because I told her it was my fantasy and she decided to fulfill it. She had been playing Pokémon Go with a man for awhile and decided she wanted him to be the one. So on my birthday, her present to me was cuckolding me while I was at work. 5 years later she is still with him and he is over at our house a couple times a week.

If I would have asked her early in our relationship, I am sure she would have said no.
The rite man is key, wifes really want to eXplore another cock when feels they are drawn together by attraction...imho

sometimes, in the beginning, wives are reluctant. then, one day, the right guy comes along, the planets, all, line up & it's game on.