Anyone ever try this?

This is the best!!!! Having a women with your balls in her mouth leaves you in her control!!! With you cock in the others mouth, you are having pleasure it both, and they know it. Best if they share the cum when you finsih

Yep. But my balls are super sensitive . So just 2 women knawing on my cock. Pretty much in sensory overload when this happens.

I think I would come in my pants if my husband did this for me, it’s something I’ve fantasised about for a long time!
Hubbies have only been involved in room a handful of times when I used their wives. My favorite is to allow them in the room, but restrain or blindfold them, so they can only listen.
But one time in particular, humiliation was really part of their dynamic. So I allowed him to be beneath her while I took her from behind, in theory, to suck her clit while I pounded her. but of course his tongue strayed more than once. So I had him rim me, but not while she was sucking my cock.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
I’d love it honestly it’s always been a secret fantasy of mine which years ago did sort of happen a couple of times but not nearly as much as I’d have liked but I was too shy to ask back then, different story now I do wish I could go back and replay old experiences with the new me lol
It's fascinating to me how the exact same behaviours can represent precisely opposite things, all based on mindset. A man can allow others to have sex with his woman, and depending upon the mindset, it's a sign of weakness, a cuck. Or the same man can be a stag, wanting to share, or a true bull, demonstrating his power, control, over a woman, especially another man's woman. Likewise, there are women who feel sucking cock is something to do for the guy, for his pleasure. But there are many women who truly grasp that the ability to give that pleasure is more a form of control and power than submission. And even for a true submissive, the act of giving over that power and trust to another, to the right Dom, is a power in and of itself.

Or maybe I'm just full of shit.

Nope that’s totally it I get off on making my husband do it and a little bit that the ‘bull’ himself may be reluctant but I make them both do it anyway and watch him get harder in his mouth until it’s big enough for me to want to fuck. I’m getting carried away lol
you love it when hubby cums while doing something like this, don't you

Ok thanks for the clarification. I've had 2 girls sucking cock and balls but I've never had my ass rimmed and I would love that. My wife do it to other guys but never did it to me.
I can relate tried this with mom in law and the wife early on in the relationship ass rimming for all involved lol