Anyone had regrets? Fantasy vs Reality

couplewhoshareher

Hi everyone

Just wondered if any of the guys here ever had regrets. It had been my fantasy for many years to see other men with my partner, before I even met her. It took me around 5 years to talk her into the whole thing and we have been meeting for 6 months. Although the reality is so incredibly hot, the mixed emotions and feelings are also a lot stronger than expected.

Would be great to have a good chat with someone about the situation and maybe someone who has gone through the same.

Uk couple here BTW.

i went through these emotions early on. The first i watched her get massage from someone who was very well endowed, i was so turned on, but when she went to bed, a flood of emotions hit me, and i cried for an hour. Very cathartic but i realized how much different life was going to be, and the inadequacy of my cock to create certain feelings. I dont know if penis size is an issue for you. I also get very jealous and worked up when i see her kissing, or if i am not watching. The emotions of jealousy lessened over the years but have never disappeared.

i went through these emotions early on. The first i watched her get massage from someone who was very well endowed, i was so turned on, but when she went to bed, a flood of emotions hit me, and i cried for an hour. Very cathartic but i realized how much different life was going to be, and the inadequacy of my cock to create certain feelings. I dont know if penis size is an issue for you. I also get very jealous and worked up when i see her kissing, or if i am not watching. The emotions of jealousy lessened over the years but have never disappeared.
Those feelings of jealousy and the emotions should always run deep.
It doesn't matter if it's hot wife venue or cuckolding.

Hi everyone

Just wondered if any of the guys here ever had regrets. It had been my fantasy for many years to see other men with my partner, before I even met her. It took me around 5 years to talk her into the whole thing and we have been meeting for 6 months. Although the reality is so incredibly hot, the mixed emotions and feelings are also a lot stronger than expected.

Would be great to have a good chat with someone about the situation and maybe someone who has gone through the same.

Uk couple here BTW.
Only real regret so far is having to deal with a stalker last year
That was scary as shit

Not really regrets, just the realization that there are truly alpha and beta men in this world and I am clearly a beta. I am happy that my wife is very satisfied and having lots of sex with other men. A little sad that I could not get my wife pregnant, but her boyfriend could, twice and my wife told me maybe it is better this way. Sometimes it is difficult to take his taunting and sometimes I do feel very jealous. He is also a very successful businessman while I work at Walmart, making minimum wage at age 50.
I always knew my wife was way out of my league, but I in the end I am just happy that she has stayed with me so far, because it would be difficult to replace her.

Not really regrets, just the realization that there are truly alpha and beta men in this world and I am clearly a beta. I am happy that my wife is very satisfied and having lots of sex with other men. A little sad that I could not get my wife pregnant, but her boyfriend could, twice and my wife told me maybe it is better this way. Sometimes it is difficult to take his taunting and sometimes I do feel very jealous. He is also a very successful businessman while I work at Walmart, making minimum wage at age 50.
I always knew my wife was way out of my league, but I in the end I am just happy that she has stayed with me so far, because it would be difficult to replace her.
If I may ask, was this a hot wife or cuckold relationship?

Hi everyone

Uk couple here BTW.
No regrets. Jealousy is tough to control. She is just getting fucked not in love with them

Reactions: werekinky2
Hi everyone

Uk couple here BTW.
No regrets here - on the contrary! It took us five-six years to finally jump in and although fantasy and reality were not the same, reality was very good!
What was especially surprising was the lack of jealousy - my jealousy that is. I was previously quite jealous and I guess uncertain as to "where I had my wife". She was very unsure if I could handle my jealousy when we met a stranger, but for some reason I felt no jealousy whatsoever - and even more strangely it has disappeared from my lige altogether. This has been a surprising positive side effect! :)

Denmark couple here...