Anyone had regrets? Fantasy vs Reality

Always very very mixed emotions afterwards. Up/down, aroused/deflated. Still go back to it though so I guess on balance it dies what WE want.
The path of a true cuck is very dark and lonely one at times, but you can find no other high and sense of satifaction that you get
by serving. Knowing you have/had make someone else so happy beyond belief. That's what it's all about.

This is why it is SO IMPORTANT to think and rethink, and discuss all this for a very long time before going into it for real.

A key factor is figuring out your own "formula" before moving into reality.

What I mean is, everyone has their own way of doing this that works for them and both have to be on the same page in fact all 3 of you have to be on the same page.

So if kissing is going to bother you, just as an example, make sure all three are totally on board...and not in a way that is "well, we want to kiss but we can avoid it if it bothers you"..things like that are almost always going to come back as some sort of resentment.

Also, it is very important to be able to calm yourself, go away, look at things from everyone else involved perspective, then calmly talk it out.

As an example, my wife had been a Hotwife for some time, our formula is that I don't meet her boyfriends...she goes out alone on her dates.

One time she suggested I should wait a bit, then come and peek through the window, she liked the idea that I might be watching.

So I did, and it was very hot, but I was not prepared for the after sex cuddling.

Seeing them snuggled u, whispering, giving each other little kisses and caressing...add to that I had cum myself already so the arousal had left me.

It was tuff to see. But I left it alone for that moment, went away and thought about it long and hard, then I came to the understanding "Of course they do that, she is having an intimate relationship with a guy she really likes". There was a lot more other rationalizations that Tok place in my mind, but I was able to get my head around it and now I am totally fine. If it adds to her experience, makes her feel good, then that makes me happy.

Just my 2 cents, it can be tricky playing with fire like that.

Brand new here. Been on other forums like this. If my wife decides to dip her toes, she'll want to be comfortable with the guy, get to know him, feel safe & have some connection b4 any sexual activity. I'm sure he'd be snuggling with him too. She's not a fun & run type.