Anyone have parents in this lifestyle?

to make matters worse, they, probably, didn't have sex for, i'd guess, 10+ years if not longer. they didn't sleep together, my father slept on the couch every night.

all he did was work to support his family. always two jobs & sometimes three. that woman didn't deserve to breathe air that someone else could be using.

i don't recall her, ever, speaking a civil word to him. she humiliated him on daily basis with her every word & her attitude.

i don't know where she is now, but i'm certain she is not complaining she is cold.

pete
as a follow up, i have a younger sister & a younger brother. my sister & i are very similar i appearance, coloring etc. & younger brother is so different, in so many ways, it raises questions.

my sister & i have speculated that, maybe, he isn't our, true, real brother.

I became a cuckold kind of from my parents being into the lifestyle. My mom told my wife about their lifestyle and how she would fuck other men while my dad watched. It came up at a family party late at night when they were both drunk and chatting to each other. My mom had made a joke about small dicks to her and my wife laughed and said she knows all about that. That’s when my mom told her that my dad has a really small dick bit that doesn’t stop her from getting big ones.

My parents were swingers until my father left with another woman after I was born. After I was deflowered by my brother, my mother caught me in the house with several of my brother's friends, she didn't let them go until they fucked her too, about two years before I went to college we were fucked together by many. She died a few years later when she had a heart attack due to an intense orgasm.
Died due to an orgasm??? 4 real?:rolleyes:

Is really hot knowing this stories of families enjoying the lifestyle I'm no cuck but it turns me on reading how everything in the family is been shared like my story how I fucked two aunts and a cousin it's hot fucking some famliky members when I was a teenager everyone here might of done it how that testatorene is high and you wanna fuck well I got to an idea how a friend of my mom and dad that used to live with us how they used to talk in double sense and they would laugh at the jokes I didn't understand but I could see my moms smile and his smile and it made me think that that ugly guy fucked my mom and it would get me so hard so I kinda started like wanting my mom sorry if anyone thinks this is disgusting but at that age you just wanna fuck so I would go and hug my mom when she was alone while she would watch soap operas and my dad was working I would hug mom around her and always feel her tits I would caress her and the funny part she didn't say nothing I would leave the room with my hard cock and she would see it and laugh I would steal her panties and jerk off to them and she never said nothing but thinking of that it turned me on that that ugly guy most of fucked my mom I don't know i would spy on her while showing or dressing that fuck it turn me on sorry if some think this is disgusting but we are an open group here

I became a cuckold kind of from my parents being into the lifestyle. My mom told my wife about their lifestyle and how she would fuck other men while my dad watched. It came up at a family party late at night when they were both drunk and chatting to each other. My mom had made a joke about small dicks to her and my wife laughed and said she knows all about that. That’s when my mom told her that my dad has a really small dick bit that doesn’t stop her from getting big ones.
did they ever play together, or share a lover?
?

Reactions: Likes2watchx
Mmm like father like son. Do you guys have kids? Do you want them to follow in your lifestyle

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Mmm Fuck that’s hot that he admitted that to his own son. Have you told him your following in his footsteps and getting cucked by your wife? Do you guys have kids ?
I have never mentioned my kinks to him, and I never told my mom about finding her pics or that Dad spilled the beans about her love of big cock.
As far as me and my wife, I was never much of a cuckold , but more of a Stag. I enjoyed watching my wife have fun and enjoy sex with other guys, but I would usually join in or at least share her.
She is sexually retired now and we no longer have sex or play with others……I miss watching her have fun and let her inner slut out to play. I wish I could bring her out of sexual retirement.

My parents were swingers until my father left with another woman after I was born. After I was deflowered by my brother, my mother caught me in the house with several of my brother's friends, she didn't let them go until they fucked her too, about two years before I went to college we were fucked together by many. She died a few years later when she had a heart attack due to an intense orgasm.
please tell us about being deflowered

Reactions: DOM BULL 101
I believe my father used to be a Bull.

Let me relate an incident. This event happened when I was a kid, may be in Middle school, some 30 years back. One night my Mom asked me to go inform my Dad that dinner was ready, and it was time for him to come home. I inquired where he was and she said that I would find him in a nearby home. We lived in a sub-division and the house where my Dad had been to was a couple of blocks away. I of course always welcomed any breaks that I had to take from doing my homework.

So I went to the neighbor's house and knocked on their door. The husband of the couple opened the door and greeted me. I asked if my Dad was present and he said he was. I told him that my Mom has asked for my Dad to come home. I however couldn't see my Dad in their Drawing room. It seemed the husband was sitting alone in the Drawing room and watching some sports match on TV. It was either Cricket or Soccer, I forget. He wanted me to leave and indicated that my Dad would soon come home after some time. I however was curious to watch the Sports match and hence suggested that I would like to go with my Dad instead. He relented and both of us started watching TV.

After some time the door of their Bedroom opened and the lady of the house first came out. I don't quite remember exactly but I think she looked normal, not disheveled or anything. She seemed pleased and happy and was joking with my Dad. Behind her was my Dad and he was a bit surprised to see me. The lady asked me if I would like to eat or drink something and I declined. Soon me and my Dad went home and the lady saw us off at the door.

They story was they were all friends, husband and wife both, who often got together with my Dad to play cards. That is what my Mom said as well. But now that I think of it, I think there was more to it than just that and I suppose it was a Cuckold relationship.

I believe my father used to be a Bull.

Let me relate an incident. This event happened when I was a kid, may be in Middle school, some 30 years back. One night my Mom asked me to go inform my Dad that dinner was ready, and it was time for him to come home. I inquired where he was and she said that I would find him in a nearby home. We lived in a sub-division and the house where my Dad had been to was a couple of blocks away. I of course always welcomed any breaks that I had to take from doing my homework.

So I went to the neighbor's house and knocked on their door. The husband of the couple opened the door and greeted me. I asked if my Dad was present and he said he was. I told him that my Mom has asked for my Dad to come home. I however couldn't see my Dad in their Drawing room. It seemed the husband was sitting alone in the Drawing room and watching some sports match on TV. It was either Cricket or Soccer, I forget. He wanted me to leave and indicated that my Dad would soon come home after some time. I however was curious to watch the Sports match and hence suggested that I would like to go with my Dad instead. He relented and both of us started watching TV.

After some time the door of their Bedroom opened and the lady of the house first came out. I don't quite remember exactly but I think she looked normal, not disheveled or anything. She seemed pleased and happy and was joking with my Dad. Behind her was my Dad and he was a bit surprised to see me. The lady asked me if I would like to eat or drink something and I declined. Soon me and my Dad went home and the lady saw us off at the door.

They story was they were all friends, husband and wife both, who often got together with my Dad to play cards. That is what my Mom said as well. But now that I think of it, I think there was more to it than just that and I suppose it was a Cuckold relationship.
So even your mom was a click because she was sharing her husband, I guess?

I'm really sorry to hear that. Most people don't understand how privileged they are for having caring parents, it's like winning the lottery.
I hope you get lots of love and attention from the people close to you today. In case you want to be parent in future or already are one, I wish you and your family a happy life.
PS: I learnt a new word thanks to you: "hedonist"
Not to worry. Mom changed her ways once she had my twice half sisters. Well sort off. Both sets of grand parents helpEd her out insuring first me and then my sisters fell as far from the tree as possible. there were some bumps along the road. Like cancer treatments at 13. Learning I was alergic to latex about the same time. Graduating high school at 16 so socially too young for college or university so went to trade school instead. Then off to business school. Oh one other thing. Had to wait until I was 18 to sign off on vasectomy due to cancer treatments (sorry this was the mid 70s). There were other bumps. Like a failed attempt to get married, she got cold feet. Well sort of. Becoming jaded after learning there were many gold diggers out there. My favourite one was the that took me to court claiming I was the father only to go into labour in the court room. The baby had a bit too much colour to be mine which the testing confirmed.

a few years later I married a wonderful lady with three kids. Two boys and a girl. Had the best twenty years of my life until brain cancer took her. Now I am a grand father of seven. Got to meet my latest grand daughter this past March.

this is insanely hot. did they ever party together, or share a lover? is you mom still married to dad?