Anyone here turned on by fucking very young men?

One of the more difficult and complicated situations I found myself in, was that of cock-blocking KK from fucking a young man she was enamored with.

This was probably four, maybe five years after we started doing the hot wife thing. KK is a jogger. During one morning’s outing, KK encountered a young man during her morning routine.

Long story short, he was part of a family that had moved into the neighborhood during the winter break period. KK was definitely attracted to him, and he was definitely attracted to her.

Over the course of the spring, KK hired the young man to do odd jobs; gardening, etc. The two of us discussed it, it was clear that she was hell-bent on fucking him.

I had various, obvious concerns. KK teased the young man relentlessly, with the thought that consent, in the form of making a move, it being his idea was justification.

Given my concerns, I actively obstructed her efforts at every turn. I successfully managed to check her lust until his birthday, then gracefully stepped out of the way. He had an interesting, and instructive summer before heading off to university, to say the least.

I have been blessed by attracting very young men, I find that their enthusiasm makes up for experience. Anyone here share my proclivities ?
Well at the age of 18 i had a older woman she said she loves young men like me so we had a bit fun for the day till we never met since she was only here for 1 day

• Love
Reactions: bbccuckold
One of the more difficult and complicated situations I found myself in, was that of cock-blocking KK from fucking a young man she was enamored with.

This was probably four, maybe five years after we started doing the hot wife thing. KK is a jogger. During one morning’s outing, KK encountered a young man during her morning routine.

Long story short, he was part of a family that had moved into the neighborhood during the winter break period. KK was definitely attracted to him, and he was definitely attracted to her.

Over the course of the spring, KK hired the young man to do odd jobs; gardening, etc. The two of us discussed it, it was clear that she was hell-bent on fucking him.

I had various, obvious concerns. KK teased the young man relentlessly, with the thought that consent, in the form of making a move, it being his idea was justification.

Given my concerns, I actively obstructed her efforts at every turn. I successfully managed to check her lust until his birthday, then gracefully stepped out of the way. He had an interesting, and instructive summer before heading off to university, to say the least.
I looked at your shared photos and she is amazingly hot :) I bet it was an amazing experience having his young body humping and pumping away between her thighs...

When my wife was in her early 30s, her friend often had people over, including several friends of her husband. These guys were like 19-21, I met them, and most were pretty hot, cocky alpha guys. (I was being denied sex at this time, but even when we first got married I was good for five minutes and then needed a day or two to recharge.) One night my wife went to a party there, and called me later to say she would just sleep there, even though it was like 10 minutes away. I still don't know which young man she fucked, but her friend had a big house and knew my wife was cucking me. Whether it was a quick blowjob or an all night fuckathon I have no idea.

I've had quite a few young men over the years but my record is an 18 year old a couple months ago. He looked even younger and I even verified his age. It started out with giving him a massage. The young man was so nervous he was trembling but it didn't stop him from getting hard. I no more than put my lips on his cock and he was unloading in my mouth. He was embarrassed for cumming so quickly but I assured him it was very common. His youth showed as he recovered quickly and all total he pleased me with 4 loads.

I am. I am 58 and currently have a 22-year-old play toy.

Dear lyndawaybi3: I am some one who has lived that experience that that you are living now with your as you say 22-year-old play toy. She was 30 years older then me. I was 21 at the time when we met. Yes she was a hot wife to and having her husband in the picture to just spiced it up more and made it sweeter! We had over 5 year long relationship that was full of passion! I think the reason for that was first we were such good fit for each other in the bedroom and also she was my play toy as much if not more then i was hers!

Last edited:
Reactions: lyndawaybi3
Dear lyndawaybi3: I am some one who has lived that experience that that you are living now with your as you say 22-year-old play toy. She was 30 years older then me. I was 21 at the time when we met. Yes she was a hot wife to and having her husband in the picture to just spiced it up more and made it sweeter! We had over 5 year long relationship that was full of passion! I think the reason for that was first we were such good fit for each other and also she was my play toy as much if not more then i was hers!
That sounds great. I am glad you got to experience how wonderful a relationship like that can be. Thanks for sharing your experience. The husband and hotwife aspects really spice it up! ;)

Reactions: ray28 and JoshSTUD
Dear lyndawaybi3: I am some one who has lived that experience that that you are living now with your as you say 22-year-old play toy. She was 30 years older then me. I was 21 at the time when we met. Yes she was a hot wife to and having her husband in the picture to just spiced it up more and made it sweeter! We had over 5 year long relationship that was full of passion! I think the reason for that was first we were such good fit for each other in the bedroom and also she was my play toy as much if not more then i was hers!
When I was 25, year 1988, I was seduced by a swinging couple, mid fifties years old, at a hotel bar. I was a traveling sales rep, lonely, my first real job out of college. The husband kept us entertained at the bar with dirty\nasty jokes that his wife found hilarious.
They invited me back to their room where the husband encouraged me to fuck his wife.

I was scared that they wanted to rob me or worse. I had no idea of what swingers where or hotwives, or any of this.

She did suck me hard and at the husband encouragement I stood up on the bed and face fucked his wife to completion, cumming in her mouth. She swallowed it all.

I quickly left their room. Still scared. Amazing what a young cock can do under pressure like that. Not happening today LoL.

I never saw them again, not surprising. Wow! if id only known then what I know now! I would have spent the night with her and made them close friends.
Life before internet was very different.