Anyone into interracial sex?

There are lots of them. But I think that we know more about "white wive" owned by "black bull" is because white men are more willing to talk about it and are maybe more open to live this fantasy and show/share it. Well it is my theory ;).

I think the excitement of interracial sex is real. We all have preferences and i am sure some women would prefer one race over another, but generally, engaging with someone of a different race, colour, smell or body type is very stimulating.
I totally agree. For example, me, I really like Latinas, I know they are not all the same (physically). But I like their skin, their smell and body type (and they speak a smoother Spanish that in Spain, I really like it) . Of cours there are pretty girls everywhere, but this is my preference :)

I totally agree. For example, me, I really like Latinas, I know they are not all the same (physically). But I like their skin, their smell and body type (and they speak a smoother Spanish that in Spain, I really like it) . Of cours there are pretty girls everywhere, but this is my preference :)
I live in Switzerland.

I think the excitement of interracial sex is real. We all have preferences and i am sure some women would prefer one race over another, but generally, engaging with someone of a different race, colour, smell or body type is very stimulating.
"Great points, which is why I posted the thread...with the hopes of women of color letting loose about their white guy fetish. The whole black guy and women of all races scenario is just overkill at this point, a different perspective would be nice. But it looks like either most women of color on this site prefer Brothas, haven't seen my thread, or for whatever reason...is shy about talking about it."🤷🏾‍♂

I have had the fever from a young age with many different sex experiences with white males. Even now i prefer more white to black just something so naughty about it maybe its the way i was brought up. I was lucky to marry a white guy and one that when i ask to play he said ok.
FINALLY......my God man, somebody has stepped up to break normality with something fresh and new👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Again, the whole Black guy and all other women of the world fucking in front of husbands/boyfriends...just gets sooooo tired man. So again, thanks for puuting yourself out there for me and others to enjoy and learn about why "this" is the type of lifestyle you obsess over...sexually pleasuring white men as a Sista😎👍🏽 I have alot more to talk to you about, but the first order of business is, well...is that you in the photo...or are you teasing us all with a nice stock photo off google images😂😂😂 Be honest, because you know people will check to see if this is a stock image🤷🏾‍♂ Sorry for the delay, but I look forward to you response...

FINALLY......my God man, somebody has stepped up to break normality with something fresh and new👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Again, the whole Black guy and all other women of the world fucking in front of husbands/boyfriends...just gets sooooo tired man. So again, thanks for puuting yourself out there for me and others to enjoy and learn about why "this" is the type of lifestyle you obsess over...sexually pleasuring white men as a Sista😎👍🏽 I have alot more to talk to you about, but the first order of business is, well...is that you in the photo...or are you teasing us all with a nice stock photo off google images😂😂😂 Be honest, because you know people will check to see if this is a stock image🤷🏾‍♂ Sorry for the delay, but I look forward to you response...
From my experience (only mine). I've seen much more black or brown women, attracted to white men the the opposite. Maybe it because I live in a different country, I don't know. Even myself had an opportunity (twice) to try a black wife in front of her husband. A friend asked me to fuck his wife. They were from a carribean isle (Guadeloupe). The guy was a good friend so I refused. Not because of her ( she was beautiful) but as he was a friend, I found that disrespectful for him. I should have, at the end, he was a really shitty and treacherous friend. But that's another story. Have a great evening :)

From my experience (only mine). I've seen much more black or brown women, attracted to white men the the opposite. Maybe it because I live in a different country, I don't know. Even myself had an opportunity (twice) to try a black wife in front of her husband. A friend asked me to fuck his wife. They were from a carribean isle (Guadeloupe). The guy was a good friend so I refused. Not because of her ( she was beautiful) but as he was a friend, I found that disrespectful for him. I should have, at the end, he was a really shitty and treacherous friend. But that's another story. Have a great evening

From my experience (only mine). I've seen much more black or brown women, attracted to white men the the opposite. Maybe it because I live in a different country, I don't know. Even myself had an opportunity (twice) to try a black wife in front of her husband. A friend asked me to fuck his wife. They were from a carribean isle (Guadeloupe). The guy was a good friend so I refused. Not because of her ( she was beautiful) but as he was a friend, I found that disrespectful for him. I should have, at the end, he was a really shitty and treacherous friend. But that's another story. Have a great evening :)
So much I could say in response to your message, but...I'll just say this..."YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY LIVE ON EARTH, TO BELIEVE THAT Sistas and Latinas are after white boys more than Black-American men...you're a clown bruh."😁 The only thing white men have a tiny stronghold on here on Earth; in relation to women...is southeast Asia...and that's "only" because Black-American men don't go there...but their starting too. Look around you dude, biracial babies flooding the planet...with mostly black fathers and mothers of any race...FACTS.

So much I could say in response to your message, but...I'll just say this..."YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY LIVE ON EARTH, TO BELIEVE THAT Sistas and Latinas are after white boys more than Black-American men...you're a clown bruh."😁 The only thing white men have a tiny stronghold on here on Earth; in relation to women...is southeast Asia...and that's "only" because Black-American men don't go there...but their starting too. Look around you dude, biracial babies flooding the planet...with mostly black fathers and mothers of any race...FACTS.
Do You think when a white wife sees your BBC and gets a taste of it you can steal her away from her white man

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Do You think when a white wife sees your BBC and gets a taste of it you can steal her away from her white man
Here's my thing my friend, it's not a racial thing or who's better...no...nothing like that. But his message makes it seem like, Black men are just lame where he lives...and I don't agree. I'm a Brotha, so I know my guys...and you can put us anywhere on the planet...and we get the ladies...period. And we don't have to be rich to do it. The reason for this thread, is because this lifestyle is globally and historically saturated with Brothas and women of all races partaking in sexual acts. You don't get that energy with any other race of man in relation to this lifestyle, except Brothas. Just go through this site man, 95% of it is women of all races and BBC or Black men.

To answer your question, growing up in the states...it's very common, and men know it. It's not so much being stolen for his BBC, it's more the BBC and all the things that come with it. Brothas in the states have alot of things married women love and have always loved...even during the slave era. It's the sex, our personalities, our style, our swag, our looks, our physiques, the way we fuck, how we flirt, our toughness, our aura, our intelligence, etc. It's all of that, that makes Black-American men the ultimate prize cheating wives/girlfriends...and loyal wives/girlfriends crave and do their best to talk their partners into cuckolding🤷🏾‍♂😁 Let's be honest, cuckolding was created for women who wanted divorces and were cheaters...and husbands who didn't want to deal with stress and issues that come with a divorce and being cheated on...while at the same time...keeping the family in tact and allowing a cheating wife to do it legally and with his consent...my theory anyway😂

Here's my thing my friend, it's not a racial thing or who's better...no...nothing like that. But his message makes it seem like, Black men are just lame where he lives...and I don't agree. I'm a Brotha, so I know my guys...and you can put us anywhere on the planet...and we get the ladies...period. And we don't have to be rich to do it. The reason for this thread, is because this lifestyle is globally and historically saturated with Brothas and women of all races partaking in sexual acts. You don't get that energy with any other race of man in relation to this lifestyle, except Brothas. Just go through this site man, 95% of it is women of all races and BBC or Black men.

To answer your question, growing up in the states...it's very common, and men know it. It's not so much being stolen for his BBC, it's more the BBC and all the things that come with it. Brothas in the states have alot of things married women love and have always loved...even during the slave era. It's the sex, our personalities, our style, our swag, our looks, our physiques, the way we fuck, how we flirt, our toughness, our aura, our intelligence, etc. It's all of that, that makes Black-American men the ultimate prize cheating wives/girlfriends...and loyal wives/girlfriends crave and do their best to talk their partners into cuckolding🤷🏾‍♂😁 Let's be honest, cuckolding was created for women who wanted divorces and were cheaters...and husbands who didn't want to deal with stress and issues that come with a divorce and being cheated on...while at the same time...keeping the family in tact and allowing a cheating wife to do it legally and with his consent...my theory anyway😂
Interesting theory... I would like to see my wife with a bbc to see how she likes it