Anyone into interracial sex?

šŸ˜‚....I love the fetish and lifestyle. Best thing since sliced bread, so I'm with you on thatšŸ‘šŸ½ In your opinion though my friend, who does she have her experiences more often with...or colors as you put it?šŸ˜‚
Most often with black men. But my wife has enjoyed Arab, Indian and Asian before along with my white friends.

She has only been with white guys so far. She has a little aversion to get past because in college she went on a date with a black guy and when they were making out in his car he took his cock out and tried to force her to suck it

Why did white matter
It matters because Brothas in Florida are not like Brothas in Texas or Brothas in New York or here in Colorado. We're all different, regardless of what the media puts outšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ Brothas in different cities fuck different, approach women different, flirt different, style is different, etc. Your wife may not fancy Brothas in Florida, but is attracted to Brothas in Chicago.

She has only been with white guys so far. She has a little aversion to get past because in college she went on a date with a black guy and when they were making out in his car he took his cock out and tried to force her to suck it
See, this is why I asked you these question's...to fill her out.

It matters because Brothas in Florida are not like Brothas in Texas or Brothas in New York or here in Colorado. We're all different, regardless of what the media puts outšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ Brothas in different cities fuck different, approach women different, flirt different, style is different, etc. Your wife may not fancy Brothas in Florida, but is attracted to Brothas in Chicago.
Would she like you

I have had the fever from a young age with many different sex experiences with white males. Even now i prefer more white to black just something so naughty about it maybe its the way i was brought up. I was lucky to marry a white guy and one that when i ask to play he said ok.
That's a good girl.šŸ‘šŸ»

So much I could say in response to your message, but...I'll just say this..."YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY LIVE ON EARTH, TO BELIEVE THAT Sistas and Latinas are after white boys more than Black-American men...you're a clown bruh."šŸ˜ The only thing white men have a tiny stronghold on here on Earth; in relation to women...is southeast Asia...and that's "only" because Black-American men don't go there...but their starting too. Look around you dude, biracial babies flooding the planet...with mostly black fathers and mothers of any race...FACTS.
I talk only about my experience and what I see here. This a fact. But you think what you want my friend. I have no problem with that.