Anyone see photos from her past?

I know that when my girl was on vacation, she let a mature man in his 50s fuck her when she was 20. I found the photos from her vacation on a data storage medium. Unfortunately you can't see the guy in the photos, but there are some edited, cropped photos. I strongly suspect that the photos were taken with the old guy.
View attachment 1767108

The night the guy fucked her, they had been drinking alcohol in a bar.
In the photos you can clearly see in her eyes that she was drunk. And that there is someone else lying next to her.

View attachment 1767125

View attachment 1767124
She needs my 64 year old cock even today! She’s beautiful but she needs real appreciation from a man my age!!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Has anyone ever seen photos of your wife with other guys before you met? I was helping my wife backup her old laptop from 5-6 years ago and came upon a couple of photos of her having sex. She forgot she even had them! It was wild seeing her with someone else. She was embarrassed at first but eventually shared the story of that night and the guy she met. Anyone else ever had a chance to see photos from you wife’s sexual past?
Strong woman 👍

Has anyone ever seen photos of your wife with other guys before you met? I was helping my wife backup her old laptop from 5-6 years ago and came upon a couple of photos of her having sex. She forgot she even had them! It was wild seeing her with someone else. She was embarrassed at first but eventually shared the story of that night and the guy she met. Anyone else ever had a chance to see photos from you wife’s sexual past?
Let's have a look

Yes...

In fact, what brought us to exhibitionism and among other things was her mentioning about how she used to play with cameras in past relationships at request of an ex-boyfriend and other guys.

I got extremely horny checking on her past stuff (I just wanted the guys had better cameras back then, not the cheap cellphones one lol)

View attachment 1574564
Amazing photo, imagine a lane of guys doing her…

I've never seen pictures of my wife with someone else before we met but I do have pictures of her before we met and some of them she told what she was doing at the time the pictures were taken, it made me hard just thinking of my wife in that situation.

My former wife showed me a pic of a former boyfriend and her standing together on a nude beach. His flaccid cock was huge. My tiny soft penis is smaller than just the head of his. Even if he was not a grower his cock would be like a cucumber compared to my dill pickle fully erect.