Anyone see photos from her past?

Has anyone ever seen photos of your wife with other guys before you met? I was helping my wife backup her old laptop from 5-6 years ago and came upon a couple of photos of her having sex. She forgot she even had them! It was wild seeing her with someone else. She was embarrassed at first but eventually shared the story of that night and the guy she met. Anyone else ever had a chance to see photos from you wife’s sexual past?

I didn't find any of her material from her old boyfriends, but she has already commented that one of them says he really enjoyed a more violent and wild sex and that always turned me on!!! Other than that I found a boudoir rehearsal with the unused photos that show why I think she is beautiful and that everyone wants to want her in front of me!

Back almost twenty years ago when cell phones were brand new, my wife had the hots for a young guy in our neighborhood who had just got out of the army and lived with his parents. He would come over and hang out, offering to do odd jobs but mostly he was there for free beer and to hit on my wife. His attention made her feel good about herself.

One night, we were out on our boat for a few days, and after drinking, she told me I should take some naked pictures of her and send them to this guy and act like it was an accident to see if he said anything. These are cropped images of what I sent him that night. When we got home he was over at our house five minutes later and we were not sure he got the text. He did and it was all he could talk about. I tried to act like I did not mean to send anything and must have hit the wrong button when I replied to a previous message he had sent asking when we would be home. That night started a three-and-a-half-year hook-up.

101_1157 (2).jpg101_1162 (2).jpgbow.pngroll me over when done.jpg

Yes...

In fact, what brought us to exhibitionism and among other things was her mentioning about how she used to play with cameras in past relationships at request of an ex-boyfriend and other guys.

I got extremely horny checking on her past stuff (I just wanted the guys had better cameras back then, not the cheap cellphones one lol)

1693595515336.png

Yes...

In fact, what brought us to exhibitionism and among other things was her mentioning about how she used to play with cameras in past relationships at request of an ex-boyfriend and other guys.

I got extremely horny checking on her past stuff (I just wanted the guys had better cameras back then, not the cheap cellphones one lol)

View attachment 1574564
This is a dream come true!!! WOW!!! How I would love found something like that!
PM me
Super Hot

Yes...

View attachment 1574564
Wow

I have and it was an incredible turn on and surprise provided by my wife. The first she showed me was a CD full of pictures her ex boyfriend and his friends took at various times about 20 or so years ago.

The hottest thought was a VHS tape she had stashed in amongst her yearbooks and photos. It’s about two hours worth of two guys taking turns with her while holding a giant shoulder mounted tape recorder. Happened about 6 years before we met. A big turn on with the backstory was she had met the one guy at her gym about a week prior and had never met the other prior to that night.

I don’t have any action photos or nudes, but….
My wife fucked a LOT of guys in her 20s and she has tons of pics from parties and the like. She doesn’t really have female friends and hung out with the guys. Now knowing she was basically the town pump for these dudes it’s cool to see her with all these dudes just chilling at parties and having the knowledge that after these pictures were taken she was getting fucked raw by most of these guys in ones and sometimes group settings. Extremely hot.