Sex after arguement

desimilf80

Couple
Gold
Wanted to share something with you as wife is away on a date today, a few weeks before Xmas, wifey was tense and that led to a small arguement about kitchen chores, I got the silent treatment for a couple of days and wifey was keyed up, so I asked her what was I bothering her, probably at the wrong time, she exploded "no more outside sex, you can get all the action you want here with me" and she sulked off...
2 Days later at night I heard her in the lobby downstairs so went to check, she was on the phone topless videochatting with someone, did not say anything, and went back to sleep, she came back after an hour cuddled and dozed iff. Next morning she was all friendly again, we had sex and later I asked her whats going on. She asked me if she could spend Xmas with someone she had recently met and cancel our planned trip to Melbourne to visit family. I sensed I did not have a choice so I said that she could stay behind with her new boyfriend but I need some pictures...sharing.

Over the course of the past year she has managed to lose 7kg, she had met an Indian guy professionally at his work and did not tell him she was married when he hit on her, she had been on a couple of lunch dates with him, Xmas was good for him as he works in the mines and was having vacations.

View attachment PXL20231225-0929.mp4
View attachment PXL20231225-0109.mp4

PXL20231226-0003.jpeg

Wanted to share something with you as wife is away on a date today, a few weeks before Xmas, wifey was tense and that led to a small arguement about kitchen chores, I got the silent treatment for a couple of days and wifey was keyed up, so I asked her what was I bothering her, probably at the wrong time, she exploded "no more outside sex, you can get all the action you want here with me" and she sulked off...
2 Days later at night I heard her in the lobby downstairs so went to check, she was on the phone topless videochatting with someone, did not say anything, and went back to sleep, she came back after an hour cuddled and dozed iff. Next morning she was all friendly again, we had sex and later I asked her whats going on. She asked me if she could spend Xmas with someone she had recently met and cancel our planned trip to Melbourne to visit family. I sensed I did not have a choice so I said that she could stay behind with her new boyfriend but I need some pictures...sharing.

Over the course of the past year she has managed to lose 7kg, she had met an Indian guy professionally at his work and did not tell him she was married when he hit on her, she had been on a couple of lunch dates with him, Xmas was good for him as he works in the mines and was having vacations.

View attachment 1861165
View attachment 1861175

View attachment 1861187
She is a piece of cake! I'd love to see her riding me.... 😏

Please login or become a member to view