Hotwife ate my ass

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
I did something I thought I would never do as a man, let alone a bull, and I let the hotwife I had sex with eat my ass last night. While she was sucking my dick, it was so good that she asked if she could suck on my balls and I lifted my legs up for her to be able to do so. While she was doing that, she ended up sneaking her tongue around my butthole and I gotta be honest man: I enjoyed it. I never thought I could get pleasure from being rimmed, but it was quite amazing.

I did something I thought I would never do as a man, let alone a bull, and I let the hotwife I had sex with eat my ass last night. While she was sucking my dick, it was so good that she asked if she could suck on my balls and I lifted my legs up for her to be able to do so. While she was doing that, she ended up sneaking her tongue around my butthole and I gotta be honest man: I enjoyed it. I never thought I could get pleasure from being rimmed, but it was quite amazing.
Careful next comes a finger and then? Just joking

• Haha
Reactions: sri65
i dont know , but its madness but once bull want something like this than you have to do it. no option and you will enjoy automatically.
My wife really enjoys subbing with her lover.
She does wild and humiliating things and enjoys it!
She never did that to me, but I also enjoy it when his lover gets everything. :love:

49661001.jpg49661043.jpg61956411.jpg1.jpg23450949.jpg