Anyone swapped with a couple ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
This us mainly a cuckold or wife sharing, mfm site but has anyone swapped with another couple ?
We enjoy regular visits with a guy we know for sex fun. We've done it many times with him.
We're not swingers at all, we've never gone out "looking" for sex fun. We keep it very private.
We met a couple on a cruise, very normal for us, we're polite and friendly, make friends easily. We drank at the bar with them one night, next day we sat with them at the pool, had lunch together 2 days. Perfectly normal for us. We sat with them again at the pool, chatting about our cabins, theirs was bigger, they invited us to see it. Again, we'd done this many times with other friendly people. Their balcony had room for 4 chairs, ours held 2. We were stiing on the balcony, drinking wine in the sun, it was nice. Wives are chatting, him and I talking about cars. The wives start laughing, mine nuged my arm, said they have done the 2nd guy thing. I have no idea how the subject came up. Him and I just looked at each other a little embarrassed. The girls telling each other how fun it is, how they feel after, etc.
They got into specifics, ages, how many, how often. Us....many times with our younger friend, one other guy once. Them....4 different guys, 2 were one time, one guy a few, other guy had been ongoing till he moved. They won the numbers game, we won with how often. Hubby said it can be fun with the right guy, they do miss it but aren't "looking" for another. I didn't say much.
Wives both had sun dresses on, talked about the topless deck, soon had dresses pulled down with tits out. Was nice but not really a big deal.
Their conversation turned to the guy friends, they had a black guy a few times, their last ongoing guy was big said the wife. My wife said our friend was big, other wife asked...bigger than hubby(me), wife said yea.
Next thing I know the girls want us to take shorts off to see dick sizes. Him and I are like no thanks, girls talked us into it. Soon we're all naked. My wife is very good looking with a nice body, his was similar.
More wine, more chat, more laughing. We go into the cabin, he's semi hard, that got me hard, that got him hard. Can't hide a hard-on when your naked. Girls giggled. It got real quiet. Wife starts kissing me, they did same. Were both throbbing hard now.
Wife discuss sharing. Next thing I know his wife is hugging and kissing me. Mine doing same to him. It happened slow, they sucked our dicks then I started licking her. I will say she was very different that my wife, was my first time with a different gal. I got on her and slid it in, she was WET and felt good. I looked over, my wife watching us, she got on top of him. We changed positions several times. I was on top and thought go for it, I pumped her, she pumped back and I came HARD. She grabbed my face and shoved her tongue into my mouth, was very hot. I hear the guy start to cum, my wife holding him TIGHT. We all layed there for a minute, other wife asks mine....how soon after does hubby start? Right away usually.
We just layed there kissing a little. Other wife grabbed 2 towels. Was very awkward for him and me, wives were into it. Sipping wine the girls wanted another round so we swapped back. I will say it was damn hot watching him fuck his wife from behind hearing that super wet sloshing knowing it was my jizz he was enjoying. I fucked my wife while they watched. We got dressed, kissed goodbye and left. Didn't see them again, following day was the last of the cruise.
Was damn fun but weird.

Last edited:
We did once but my wife was actually the jealous one and didn’t like knowing I was fucking the other wife. I was the one who had the sharing fantasy and she says she doesn’t mind doing it for me because it makes me hot. But she will not let me do it anymore with other women and I am okay with that

We did once but my wife was actually the jealous one and didn’t like knowing I was fucking the other wife. I was the one who had the sharing fantasy and she says she doesn’t mind doing it for me because it makes me hot. But she will not let me do it anymore with other women and I am okay with that
The one time we swapped my wife was the same way. My ex wasn't though. What do we do?

Tried this with Wife #1. Had a few good times, but eventually figured out I was bringing better pussy to the party than I was getting. And my REAL enjoyment came with her after we ahd been out and hearing about her escapades. When we first got involved (wife #2) she brought up couples, but I assured her I was plenty fine with her and and preferred being wiht her after she had been with other Lovers and sharing that expereince together.

Call me weird, but I'm not much of a fan of BAD sex. I have turned down some REALLY attractive women based on their attitudes, their hygeine, or their list of do's/dont's once we get in the bedroom. Wife knows what I like and how I like it........good enough for me. CW

Reactions: Bat boy
Tried this with Wife #1. Had a few good times, but eventually figured out I was bringing better pussy to the party than I was getting. And my REAL enjoyment came with her after we ahd been out and hearing about her escapades. When we first got involved (wife #2) she brought up couples, but I assured her I was plenty fine with her and and preferred being wiht her after she had been with other Lovers and sharing that expereince together.

Call me weird, but I'm not much of a fan of BAD sex. I have turned down some REALLY attractive women based on their attitudes, their hygeine, or their list of do's/dont's once we get in the bedroom. Wife knows what I like and how I like it........good enough for me. CW
worth noting, she is NOT a fan of me being with other women, despite making the offer!! LOL CW