Are all your kids fathered by you

Years ago, I met a fellow, Jim, at a web forum devoted to lovers of redheads. His first wife looked so much like my first wife that they could have passed for sisters or, at least, cousins. Each day, he scanned an old 35mm print of his ex naked and having sex and sent it to me. These pic were amazing, as they were unfiltered, no blocking out faces, and huge, as in 6meg huge. But the pics revealed more than a lovely young redhead, as they showed her with men other than her husband. I asked for details and the story behind a photo showing her sucking two cocks at once, but I only got answers such as, "She was having fun."

His story was an amazing one, but he himself was not worthy of expressing or even acknowledging its staggering sexiness. It was like pulling teeth, but sentence by sentence, I finally got the full story from him. He had two best friends in high school, both of whom were on the football team, but he wasn't. All three men married soon after graduating. He was lucky enough to have come into an inheritance and smart enough to use as a down-payment on a nice house.

I have seen pics of his buddies and, unlike Jim who is average height and build, these guys looked like bouncers or bodyguards. All six spouses would get together often and all got along with each other. Because Jim's house held a finished basement with a pool table, all the couples met at his place for weekly get-togethers. One of his buddies was always making sexual jokes about swinging and wife swapping, but Jim didn’t think there was anything behind the silly comments. Until one day. He discovered that his two buddies and their wives had been enjoying foursomes together. He told his young wife and she revealed that she knew all about it already from talking to the other two wives.

Well, eventually Jim and his wife get involved with the other couples. He loved it and, more importantly, his wife loved it. In fact, eventually his wife ended up getting the lion share of the available cock. One of the other wives had become pregnant and she dropped out of the sex romps, taking her husband with her. After a month of her husband mopping about not attending the orgies, she relented and let him go join the sex party at Jim's home.

The joke deal they made was that my Jim’s wife would fuck the winner at pool, except that the joke became reality. Jim found himself throwing games, so one of his friends would get to fuck his wife in front of him. Then the other wife who was still participating in group sex wanted to get pregnant and she also dropped out of being available for group sex, so Jim’s wife was the only one left for servicing the three men, which she greatly enjoyed for a year or two. In fact, his buddies would often drop by during the weekdays and do his wife, so his wife was just generally available to the two men, which pleased Jim.

One day, Jim and his wife decide that it is time for them to have kids, so she goes off the pill. She still has sex with his two buddies, but they had to wear condoms. Everyone followed the rules for the most part. Often, however, they would start fucking bareback and then thrown on a condom before shooting. One night, they ran out of condoms and she nonetheless fucked both other men (they pulled out and shot their loads on her belly). Jim was both mortified and turned on greatly by the possibility that one of his buddies had impregnated his wife. They hadn’t, but he didn’t know that until her period arrived a few weeks later.

He told me that during those weeks, while he fucked his wife, he imagined that she was pregnant with one of his buddies’ child, which sexually thrilled him. At the same time, he dreaded the possibility that their child would not be his. (To be honest, I can see him being a nervous wreck, but I have a hard time understanding how her carrying another man’s child was such a turn on for him, something he couldn't explain to me.)

She did get pregnant later (by Jim) and Jim was certain that she would exit the group sex scene just as the other two wives had. He was wrong. She continued fucking his buddies until late into her pregnancy. This thrilled him intensely, as he loved sharing her naked, swollen, pregnant body with the two other men. Even after she gave birth, she continued to fuck his buddies. But when she had their second child, she dropped out of the group sex party for good, as she no longer thought of herself as being sexy enough. A decade and a half later, they divorced.

He knew his two children were in fact his, as they both shared his recessed tooth.

Years ago, I met a fellow, Jim, at a web forum devoted to lovers of redheads. His first wife looked so much like my first wife that they could have passed for sisters or, at least, cousins. Each day, he scanned an old 35mm print of his ex naked and having sex and sent it to me. These pic were amazing, as they were unfiltered, no blocking out faces, and huge, as in 6meg huge. But the pics revealed more than a lovely young redhead, as they showed her with men other than her husband. I asked for details and the story behind a photo showing her sucking two cocks at once, but I only got answers such as, "She was having fun."

His story was an amazing one, but he himself was not worthy of expressing or even acknowledging its staggering sexiness. It was like pulling teeth, but sentence by sentence, I finally got the full story from him. He had two best friends in high school, both of whom were on the football team, but he wasn't. All three men married soon after graduating. He was lucky enough to have come into an inheritance and smart enough to use as a down-payment on a nice house.

I have seen pics of his buddies and, unlike Jim who is average height and build, these guys looked like bouncers or bodyguards. All six spouses would get together often and all got along with each other. Because Jim's house held a finished basement with a pool table, all the couples met at his place for weekly get-togethers. One of his buddies was always making sexual jokes about swinging and wife swapping, but Jim didn’t think there was anything behind the silly comments. Until one day. He discovered that his two buddies and their wives had been enjoying foursomes together. He told his young wife and she revealed that she knew all about it already from talking to the other two wives.

Well, eventually Jim and his wife get involved with the other couples. He loved it and, more importantly, his wife loved it. In fact, eventually his wife ended up getting the lion share of the available cock. One of the other wives had become pregnant and she dropped out of the sex romps, taking her husband with her. After a month of her husband mopping about not attending the orgies, she relented and let him go join the sex party at Jim's home.

The joke deal they made was that my Jim’s wife would fuck the winner at pool, except that the joke became reality. Jim found himself throwing games, so one of his friends would get to fuck his wife in front of him. Then the other wife who was still participating in group sex wanted to get pregnant and she also dropped out of being available for group sex, so Jim’s wife was the only one left for servicing the three men, which she greatly enjoyed for a year or two. In fact, his buddies would often drop by during the weekdays and do his wife, so his wife was just generally available to the two men, which pleased Jim.

One day, Jim and his wife decide that it is time for them to have kids, so she goes off the pill. She still has sex with his two buddies, but they had to wear condoms. Everyone followed the rules for the most part. Often, however, they would start fucking bareback and then thrown on a condom before shooting. One night, they ran out of condoms and she nonetheless fucked both other men (they pulled out and shot their loads on her belly). Jim was both mortified and turned on greatly by the possibility that one of his buddies had impregnated his wife. They hadn’t, but he didn’t know that until her period arrived a few weeks later.

He told me that during those weeks, while he fucked his wife, he imagined that she was pregnant with one of his buddies’ child, which sexually thrilled him. At the same time, he dreaded the possibility that their child would not be his. (To be honest, I can see him being a nervous wreck, but I have a hard time understanding how her carrying another man’s child was such a turn on for him, something he couldn't explain to me.)

She did get pregnant later (by Jim) and Jim was certain that she would exit the group sex scene just as the other two wives had. He was wrong. She continued fucking his buddies until late into her pregnancy. This thrilled him intensely, as he loved sharing her naked, swollen, pregnant body with the two other men. Even after she gave birth, she continued to fuck his buddies. But when she had their second child, she dropped out of the group sex party for good, as she no longer thought of herself as being sexy enough. A decade and a half later, they divorced.

He knew his two children were in fact his, as they both shared his recessed tooth.
well written - thanks