Are Blk men really bigger?

In my experience, no not all black men have big cocks by any means. And the research seems to suggest that there is little difference in average cock size between races. But that said, the biggest cocks I've had have been black. Maybe the guys with bigger cocks are just more confident and play more than those who are average or smaller but honestly I don't know. I do know I love big black dick but maybe that's just because assertive, hung, black guys seem to bring out my sub slutty side the most. I've had more white cock than black but the majority of my bulls have been black xx

Reactions: rocco
My wife had several lovers over our marriage , they were all white guys , each lover was no less than 9 inch . Her 1st guy was 11in , that was the cock that pushed her to becoming a size queen . Going in after he had fucked her for several hours was amazing . I could not touch the sides , only that wet and warm sensation us cucks crave .

Reactions: Welder153
I imagine that the penis size distribution for black and white men is pretty much the same.

This lifestyle will skew the statistic because most cucks are white and hot wives seek out BBCs.

This will give the impression that black men are bigger.

In our experience all of our black cocks that show up in our home are large. That is one reason i like having bbc. My husband is only around 6 inches and uses it well mind you but he will be the first to tell you that i like being filled. We have had one or two white cocks that are close to that size but as a rule BBC are definitely bigger.

If you conduct a random study of men, very few know that much about plumbing. But if I advertise for someone to fix my broken shower I expect the person who shows up to be skilled, experienced and have the right tools for the job.

Likewise if a hotwife advertises for a professional young black bull with a big cock I expect the guy who turns up is skilled, experienced and has the right tools for the job.

Sorry, I'm sure there are genuine cases but when I see videos on here of a woman in her 40s, 50s or 60s, wrinkly, saggy and flabby with a young, virile, muscular black guy with a huge cock, I can't help but think that money must have changed hands.

Good Lawd… any men that have played sports and showered with the team know this is not completely true . I’m a straight male and played sports my from HS to College and can tell you I’ve seen white ones, black ones, Indian ones etc.
Some of the funniest things I’ve ever seen are a bunch of guys in a shower together - I’ll be damned if we don’t get as juvenile as possible. There’s more “helicoptering, flopping and slapping and of course the GOAT” funny as hell!

Just enjoy what ya got and if you want a bigger one - know that the world is a great place, it’s like Burger King - you can have it your way! :)

Reactions: NH1980
In our experience all of our black cocks that show up in our home are large. That is one reason i like having bbc. My husband is only around 6 inches and uses it well mind you but he will be the first to tell you that i like being filled. We have had one or two white cocks that are close to that size but as a rule BBC are definitely bigger.
Many fairy tales.😂

So, I have been a bbc whore forever. The biggest dick I’ve ever been with was a skinny nerd white guy. About 165# with a 12” dick. But as far as average goes. I find that more often a black man will have a big dick than a non black man.