As a cuck where do you get to cum?

i get to have sex with my wife once a month BUT with a condom on, her BF of course dosnt need one and that is fine, when she is happy with my servitude she may take me out of chastity and jerk me off 2 times a month, but i must say ty to her and her BF for the privlege... then its back in the cage i have a small flat cage with a catheter..

When I'm allowed to cum it is usually in my hand and I have to show Mrs4 before consuming it all. It's pretty humiliating masturbating in front of her and our Bull until I cum and then licking it off my hand but hey, they seem to really enjoy it. Her and Bull have also contorted me until my cock is just above my mouth and made me cum in my own mouth. It's actually harder than it sounds I'm not as flexible as I used to be and it sucks when it gets in your eyes.

The last time hubby was inside of me without a condom on was November 2012. Since then, the number of times he is inside me yearly with a condom on can usually be counted on one hand and have a finger or two left over. The frequency changed a lot during COVID, as he was my only sexual outlet, but still ALWAYS with a condom on. I jerk him off regularly, couple times a week usually, but also WITH a condom on. The only time he comes outside of a condom is when he jerks off while sitting on the toilet, in which case his sperm ends up right where it belongs!! LOL

My Boss/Lover of 11 years has NEVER used a condom with me, and the only birth control I ever used with him (sporadically) was my diaphragm. He, and any other Lover I may have, have full access to my womb totally unprotected.

My intention is to get pregnant and have another baby, but NOT by my husband. LONG story, goes back to my childhood desires.

J (the wife)

In the beginning of our cuckold dynamic my girlfriend used condoms with her lover to protect herself and also me by extension from STD's but after some months that she was seeing the same lover we agreed that she could have intercourse with him without protection. She told me that he insisted on it (later when we broke up she once told me that she wanted even more to receive his cum because she was so much in love with him). She then wanted that I would wear a condom to protect myself for the case that she would get an STD from her lover and pass it to me, so I had to cum in a condom. Several months later she did not want to have PIV sex with me and I could only cum anymore in a fleshlight she bought for me for my anniversary. Nowadays I only cum in my diaper....